Was loss of privacy the most alarming symptom?

you go your whole life thinking you have privacy of mind and then bam, one day sz hits and you feel like everybody can read your mind and hear your thoughts. that was the most alarming thing to me. eventually after 2 or 3 years of hallucinating, i felt that privacy was an illusion all along. but now i have my privacy back most of the time.

6 Likes

Wars were fought over less of a privacy violation.

2 Likes

No, the most alarming was that I was homicidal and suicidal.

1 Like

At first I thought that high schools around the country were reading my thoughts and someone was watching me through a crystal ball - and using spells to make me think stupid and embarrassing thoughts…

2 Likes

Yeah it was… An alarming symptom among many other alarming symptoms.

Always nice to come across new folks who understand what that’s like.

3 Likes

For me the most alarming symptom was loss of control of my mind. When the voices weren’t talking in my head they had this way of forcing me to actively think. It sounds not too big deal but if you were in my head you’d understand

1 Like

Ouch!!!

15X15X15

I don’t have privacy, cos cameras are watching all the time

1 Like

I was like that. Until I smoked allot of weed everyday and ended up smoking a different herb called salvia divinorium.

I was on bad trip in home bed.

Then the next day I was experiencing schizophrenia

1 Like

Ever see the Wizard of Oz?

1 Like

Yup. Smoking dope seems to have poisoned me.

1 Like

Yes terrible taking a bath and feeling like people were watching you.

1 Like

Yeah my voices say the whole world watches me cuz iam the one or the weakest being that deserves to go to hell for ever is what they call eternal death

2 Likes

Yes, loss of privacy was the most alarming symptom for me. I originally thought the voices were mean spirits who could read my mind.

2 Likes

I never got the “people can read my mind” symptom or delusion. I got the “world isn’t as it seems” delusion and had to struggle with that, and from time to time it creeps back in on me. I also don’t deal with most hallucinations. I did however have to deal with the fact that I’m not healthy and I’m no longer a reliable source for what is happening in reality.

That was a big bummer for me because I very much had an interest in science and logic, and now I find I’m having a religious experience that these logical systems request significant proof of to make any head way, and I have to throw up my hands and go…sorry guys I got nothing to add, I’m an unreliable witness in my own life. Its a total bummer.

1 Like

It’s like being menatlly doxxed or subjected to household Molka1

1 Like

Yes, loss of privacy was the most alarming symptom for me. I originally thought the voices were mean spirits who could read my mind.

The best description of Smurfs ever.

1 Like

Ha ha! I remember the Smurfs!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.