Was he interested

More than friends, she thought I only wanted sex. She said “I didn’t come to college to have sex with guys” I said “yeahhhh” and she started talking about how she didn’t wanna get married. We were young and dumb…I’m not mad at her for rejecting me but she intentionally sabataged and ruined my life.

I’m glad someone here completely gets where I’m coming from.

What is there that is more than friends but less than sex? I’m not exactly experienced in dating, but I’m not familiar with this area. You wanted just hand stuff? Just affection with no physical element?

How did she sabatoge you and ruin your life?

And @anon80629714 I totally get it. Not everyone comes from a culture where dating is viewed as a casual thing, and we should all just accept each other’s different styles.

1 Like

More than friends, as in girlfriend and boyfriend. Sex included. But not marry her. It was one extreme or the other with her, she couldn’t imagine me believing in a middle ground. She said I “idealized” her…I guess some of that was going on. But who cares…We would’ve made a good relationship for a year or two and then moved on with our young immature dumb lives.

She sabotaged me because she later told me she knew I was mentally ill…Still she told me to “Take LSD and you’ll be good enough for me”…I said “I only wanna take 1 tab” and she was like “No take 2”…It compelled me to go on a path of taking enough LSD to be good enough for her and eventually drove me to psychosis. Then she transfers schools, never talks to me again. She said she blames me for her psychosis… Probably the guilt got to her. I’ve explained my life and relationship with this girl further in depth, don’t feel like explaining it again right now I’m too tired :zzz:

She’s a bad bad person. That said I could still forgive her that’s how much I liked her :cry:

More than friends but less than sex? We used to call it “necking”. Did it with any friend when I was in high school.

We do really dumb things when we’re young. I don’t miss those years even a little bit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.