Schizophrenia.com

Warning In The Cycle Of Life & Death (Trigger Warning)

SoO0…,

Like A Spiral. Be It Mathematical. Be It Poetic. The Cycle Of Life And Death Reflects Fascination From The Surprise Of Wonder. Parallel Within The Hearts And Minds Of Those Who Ask…, ‘Where Was The First Mirror Found’?. Or…, ‘How Are Mirrors Made’?.

There Is A Shadow That Begins To Dance. That Begins To Form. . .

What Is Time Within Thus Cycle, And What Does It Mean For All Living Beings?.

‘The concept of time is self-evident. An hour consists of a certain number of minutes, a day of hours and a year of days. … Time is represented through change, such as the circular motion of the moon around Earth. The passing of time is indeed closely connected to the concept of space’. (From Google)

For The Living It Could Simply End In The Wisdom That, No Matter How Many Years You Are Able To Experience. It Will, (In The End), Never Feel Like Enough. . .

And The Spiral Continues To Reach Towards The Edge Of The Metaphorical Universe. . .

As A Parallel Of The Spiral’s Shadow Begins To Grow. . .

’Babies start crawling in between 4 to 7 months . Some babies start crawling at the age of 4 months and some babies start crawling at the age of 7 months . … As for crawling , some babies creep, some army crawl and some skip this altogether, but most are walking by age of 12 months’ . (From Google)

And The Light Blinks. The Memory Begins To Form With The Fresh New Map. The Calculating Compass. The Lamp That Gives Off Light In Each Blinking Night. We Grow. And Continue To Quickly Grow. As Time Races Against Us, For Us, With Us, Without Us. And One Day. . .

We Become Slightly More Wise. Within Topics Before, or Slightly Behind Our Years On Earth. . .

And We One Day Wake Up Cleansing. And Seeing Ourselves Looking Inside Ourselves As Something Quite Peculiar. Strange Perhaps. Ready Perhaps. Unprepared Perhaps. . .

Either Or. . .

People don’t become fully " adult " until they’re in their 30s, according to brain scientists. (From Google)

As The Topic Of Consumption Becomes A Thing of The Past, Or A Thing Of The Future. As A Glass Half Empty. Or A Glass Half Full. Our Creative Minds Either Make Things Complicated Or Simple. Destructive Or Constructive. Or Both Seemingly At The Same Time. Endlessly Shifting Thoughts From Point (A) To Point (B) And Back To Point (A) Again. . .

‘An example of consumption is when many members of the population go shopping. An example of consumption is eating a snack and some cookies. An example of consumption is when a person consumes 2 bushels vegetables per day. The act of consuming something’. (From Google)

The Strokes~ ‘The End Has No End’. (Song/Video). (Released 2003). 101/10.

Keeping All Of These Premonitions Intact Within The Shadows of Nature & Laws.

<<<~:::~:::~:::For Example:::~:::~:::~>>>

The Seven Laws of Nature

• The Law of Attraction: Like attracts like, people attract energy like the energy they project. …
  • The Law of Polarity: …
  • The Law of Rhythm:
  • The Law of Relativity: …
  • The Law of Cause and Effect: …
  • The Law of Gender and Gestation: …
  • The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy:

But!, What Does It All Mean?. Warning?. Where Is…, What Is…, Is There…, A Warning?.

I Think I’ll let You Dear Reader, Decide All For Yourself!. . . . . . .

<<<~<.><.><.>~Life & Death~<.><.><.>~>>>

Example 0.1) Take Everything Away That Leaves Evidence That The Victim Was A Good Person.

Example 0.2) Continue With Step 2. And Give Ending To The End For Subject 1.

Hope, Love, Joy, And Peace!.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hmm?.

I Noticed You Said, ‘I Pray’, Twice. And I Ask, Does That Offend Me?.

Not Even in The Least. No Offense To The Least. Although, Throughout My Odd Existence, “the least”, Is What Sometimes Seems To Have All The Answers.

I Remember After First Being Diagnosed, Many, Many, Many Years Ago. It Seemed Like In One Night During My Very First Encounter With A Professional Facility. It Became My Life’s Work To Seek Truth, Speak Truth, And Become Truth.

Not As Difficult As It Sounds.

You’ll Find, When You Chip Away All Of The Weary Granite. Truth Will Stand The Test of Time. Now…, Thus Isn’t The Easiest Action To Pursue Truth be Told.

But!, Many Social Feathers. Many Happy, Hopeful Creatures. Many Night’s In The Endless Spectrum of Positive Light. With Tears. Some Happy. Some Very, Very Sad.

But!, I Have Learned Long Ago. With One Lie, It Shall Give Birth To Another. To Cover Up The First. And So On. . .

And To Make Matters Worse, Some People Live In Lies For So Long, It’s As If They Have Been Possessed By Something Horrific. And Strangely Enough, Jus As Free As You And Me.

No Judgment I Can Assure You. Because I Have Discovered, That I Too, Have Been Slightly Possessed.

So. Maybe It Takes One To know One. (With Slight Sarcasm I Admit), Because Some Are Really Out There In Left Field. Out In Some Crop Circles, Very, Very, Far Away.

What Is Real Truth you Ask. . .

That Is A Tough One. I Searched For An Official Explanation On The Subject, And Ended Up At The Dead End Of The Subject Of Witnesses.

Which Falls Right Back Where It All Began. Truth And Lies. . .

Only Thus Time, In The Sphere Of Witnesses. With Witness 1, And Witness 2, Ending Up With Two Entirely Different Stories. Strange…, Strange…, Strange Universe. . . . . . .

Hmm?.

Is The Spark Of Thought Before The Spark Of The Heart?.

Or Are Both Sphere’s Graciously Reaching Out In Parallel Function?.

Hmm?.

Is The Spark Of The Spark Of The Thought And Or The Heart Before The Creation Of Creation?.

Or Does That Reality Exist In The Landscape Of Two Individuals Making A Promise Of Forever?.

Truth is truth, you cannot become truth, it is something to live up to but you could never become the Truth, there is only one great Truth, the greatest truth ever, i’m still learning though and i will never know as much as i’d like but i’ll try :slight_smile:

Truth Is That…,

And That Truth Is, That The Absolute Truth’s Truth Is Truth, Within The Absolute Sphere Of Truth.

The Truth Being Truth Deep Inside Of Truth’s Truth.

1 Like

One Truth that we should all Trust

Yes!.

That The Truth Is…,

That I Am Truth…,

Truth Silently Tells All Within My Personal Vicinity That I Am The Truth. . .

I Live In Truth, Always Have…, And Always Will. . .

And That Is The Truth Within My Personal Philosophy Of Existence. . .

Breathing Upon Life & Death. . . . . . .

You are not the truth although you can channel the Truth, Truth can guide you, would you worship the Truth? the ultimate truth?

Hmm?.

Agree To Disagree.

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening And Or Night. . . . . . .

You wish you were the Truth, no-one is the truth, if you think you are the truth then i am afraid thats not real, I would never claim to be that so what makes you better than me? i thought we were all meant to be equal anyway. just saying.

Hmm?.

We Are Meant To Be All Upon The Equality Of Life. . .

Strive For Truth. . .

It Goes Like Thus, , ,

The Truth Is:::~ Truth Is, Women Make Men Feel That It Is Okay To Feel Human.

Because Of Their Beauty, Grace, Kindness, And Virtue. . .

And That Is Truth. . .

And As Of A Shining Example Of The Truth, I Speak Of These Things. . .

Reach Beyond The Horizon, And You Too Can Become Truth. . . . . . .

According to whom? who says that? is it you?

Ok now you accept you are not the Truth :slight_smile:

how about i wave a white flag?