War and marriage are the same

I’ve been happily married for like 12 years. And while I agree marriage is pretty pointless, it’s definitely not just to annoy your spouse.

I get along really well with my partner. I think we’ve been in one actual fight ever, and I’m pretty sure that was before we got married. We disagree sometimes, but we don’t fight. And the extent to which we annoy reach other is usually only until the other person doesn’t think it’s funny anymore.

3 Likes

I don’t understand marriage.

But I understand people are different and that it suits some people but not others.

Marriage is not for me.

1 Like

When I got divorced I said I would never marry again…my gf and fiancee presently said the same thing…I thought my first marriage would’ve lasted forever…and I was heart broken…but I dated again and found love that I can believe in…we’ve been together as bf and gf seven years since april and now we will marry and there’s not one iota of doubt that we will make it until death…

2 Likes

it is very bad experience if you marry the wrong person it will be worse than war :frowning::frowning:

Marriage is awesome. I find the longer you are married the more content you become, you start to truly understand the person and develop a deep bond with them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.