Want to read a scary list of what I've been through?

I was seeing full human-size bodies (Though they were semi-transparent) in and around my own body. Some of them resembled neighbor’s I had in Louisiana. At one point when I felt hopeless to solve the problem I wrote that house an anonymous letter saying not to rape or torture. I’m mostly sure the actual people weren’t doing it to me, but who’s to say who/what can be generated from us.

After some time to think I now think it’s just sea-people but some of them really ■■■■ with me to automate some communication ■■■■■■■■ etc…

Well dude that sounds horrible. I hope those days are behind you. The only time that kind of stuff happens to me is when I’m sleeping. It can be freaky but for me it seems clearly as part of a dream state.

Yeah its a hallucination . Brought on by my original hallucination of hearing voices.

After I accepted the fact that this was a hallucination and not physically real even though it felt real.

Then it began to fade and wouldn’t happen anymore

1 Like

I’ve made a lot of lists. Wrote something and had it printed up. Nowhere near as bad as your trouble. Horrible psychosis in the last decade from which I’ve pretty much recovered.You’re looking for sympathy and you’re getting it from this group. I know the feeling of being misunderstood. My daughter committed suicide at the age of almost 19. You are producing the voices yourself. Probably a case of a bad brain, The fact that you can make up a list like the one you made up and you can make up blogs and create a website goes to show you have some reason-you’re not totally insane. I’ve been ill since the age of 21. I’m 73 now. My voice is my own voice. I get it inside my head. It’s sometimes hard to follow. It’s my voice, telling me what I’m thinking. It IS what I’m thinking.
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

2 Likes