Want to leave this place

Want to leave this place is that so wrong. I mean I’ve lived in the same house for 35 years going on 36. Is it so wrong to feel so fed up

2 Likes

I don’t have a job and partner lives too far from my family home. He plans to move to London but who knows when this will happen.

no it’s not wrong to feel fed up with living there. If you want to go live somewhere else then you should go for it if it’s manageable…

4 Likes

Look into your options and see what’s available to you. Nothing wrong with leaving

2 Likes

It’s fine to want to have your own place but is it financially feasable?

2 Likes

I lived my in first apartment for for 25 years and I hated it. I had such a tiny little bedroom and I had lots of trauma as a child because my moms hoarding. So many bad memories.

2 Likes

When I became symptomatic and had to quit my job at the time, we wanted to move back to my home state where my family was. My wife even considered quitting her job and just moving. But I had a flash of insight that we were financially stable where we were and we should only move forward carefully.

The moral of the story is to be safe, and stay or go where things are stable for you. Don’t be impulsive when it comes to your survival.

It’s also worth noting that eventually my wife got a new job back home and we were able to move.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.