Want to go on a walk with me?

Getting fresh air and exercise is good for all of us. Want to join me on my walk? We can take pictures of things we see and then post them. Maybe we could do a scavenger hunt to give us something to do while we’re out walking? Anyone interested?

14 Likes

I’m going for a walk to the parade in a couple hours. I’ll join you!

4 Likes

I am joining u @LED but i dont have camera…
Is phone camera okay…!!!

3 Likes

All I have is my phone camera, too!

3 Likes

Okay lets walk…!!!

3 Likes

It’s still dark out here because it’s cold and rainy and only 7am, but in a couple hours I’m going to get out. Hopefully it warms up!

3 Likes

My walk only happens during weekdays I’m afraid…

4 Likes

Sounds fun, but how are we going to do it?

Meet at my place at 5? Lol

I figure we could all go in a walk and report back with some pictures of things we saw. Trees, birds, cars, rocks, etc. Nothing fancy.

4 Likes

I’m probably in. Sounds fun. If I do, I’ll return and post any photos or stories. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thats nice spy…!!!

3 Likes

This sounds great. A scavenger hunt sounds really fun - like maybe a list of things and keep the hunt open for a few days or a week?

I just woke up and am lying in bed groggily so I won’t go right now, but I definitely will later.

4 Likes

Aww, man,

Its still dark and rainy at my house.

No walk today,

But next time, fo sho.

3 Likes

I just got back from a walk with my mum’s dog, it was cold with a biting wind but I enjoyed it :blush:

2 Likes

I mean, I’m not going until it stops raining. At least another 4 hours. They’re still a chance!

3 Likes
4 Likes

I didn’t get any pictures because it was raining pretty hard, but of the 20 things in the scavenger hunt picture I saw 11!

5 Likes

I’d like to walk but my lungs have been really bad this week. Maybe around the block wouldn’t be so bad though.

3 Likes

It’s 4:15 am, so i’ll have to do it at a later time… But I think I can get most of them.

3 Likes

I finally got out. Had to get some 3 for 99 cents cigars. Got a lot of them.

imageimageimage

6 Likes