Want an omelette

Don’t want to make it. Ah the hardships lol.

:crazy_face::fried_egg:

7 Likes

I want a pizza :pizza:. But I’ve been afraid to order one because of covid. I’m still afraid to order it even though I’m vaccinated. Crazy.

2 Likes

Omelettes are my favorite breakfast food. I always get one when I go out for breakfast :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been craving pizza for months but I don’t have the spare change to order one v-v

2 Likes

We order in. Contactless delivery. I’ve never really thought about it before.

2 Likes

Omelettes are so good! I usually order waffles with white sauce

1 Like

We have a deal here for a 2 topping extra large pizza for $10. My daughter and I get one every so often. Enough food for two meals.

2 Likes

I’ll have to look around at prices. I did just get a nice paycheck, maybe I’ll treat myself

1 Like

I struggle trying to make standard omelettes. My s/dau told me this easy alternative. Mix eggs & milk etc as usual. Put oil in frying pan. Chop up mushrooms etc. Add mixture & mushrooms etc to frying pan when oil has heated up a bit. 3 minutes on medium hot hob then 3 minutes under medium grill. Repeat till it’s cooked.

3 Likes

I like veggie omelets with cheddar cheese and no mushrooms and with fresh jalapeños

3 Likes

Those are very good.

2 Likes

Cheese and onion omelette

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful omelet!

1 Like

Thanks! It tastes pretty good

My favorite used to be a Mexican omelet. Three eggs, cheese inside with sour cream, a tablespoon of salsa on top with three avocado slice’s. A pizza omelet was good too using mozzarella and jarred pizza sauce. A cheese omelet is simple!

1 Like

You made me want scrambled eggs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.