Wanna curl up and die

I don’t smoke drink take drugs and I wonder why I don’t. even chaosis better than monotomy

3 Likes

NAH - don’t start, get some sleep, curl up with a hot water bottle if you’re in a cold place or with the fan on if you’re in a hot place.
Sit it out
Ride it out

Tell yourself it will get better - cos it’s bound to…

Don’t do those things - it’s all so much destruction, all killers all take every last thing from life

Don’t eat too much but maybe have a sweet tea
Take care

3 Likes

God i’m so fed up, i get what you mean except i’m thinking i’d rather be off med’s. Don’t care if i’m delusional as F***. Please just lock me in a decent sized area with a few people (preferably mad too) and just leave the med’s please there slowly walking me towards my death :disappointed:

1 Like

thankyou cloud dog just what I needed to hear constantly hearing voices is so tiresome. your a sweetheart!
seriously disturbed ty meds not be ideal but my life was hell without them.
at least I have a tiiny bit of stability on them tired stability LOL

1 Like

May I suggest a nice cup of tea and curling up with a good book? Even better, curling up with a purring cat? (The latter is how I spent my afternoon as I’m ill today.)

Curious, do you have any hobbies? Do you do them regularly?

Hoping you are feeling better soon. Sending positive vibes your way.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10-96

3 Likes

I use weed to calm me down but I wish I didn’t. I’m addicted something fierce and even though I believe in it it’s only that I believe in it for ME. It’s not for everybody. and it’s wayyyy expensive. don’t start.

1 Like

Like the word “chaosis” very clever.

1 Like

:deciduous_tree: here is a tree to sleep under.
:coffee: here is a coffee to nourish you.
:rainbow: here is a rainbow to go to in your dreams.
kown some one cares.
take care :alien:

7 Likes

You have better things to spend your money on then most of us who do drink or smoke or the other. There all stupid habits anyway.

I hope you are feeling better now as has been awhile since you posted.

((((((Hugs))))))

1 Like

hey dandy hunni, so sorry you’re feeling like this. you know what i do when the voices are really bad? i just say to myself “■■■■ 'em” so i can’t switch them off, so what? voices can’t hurt you physically at all. all they can do is make you depressed if you let them, so you know what? don’t let them. you are a good person, you’ve done nothing wrong and all you’re hearing are your own little splinters of yourself. just dreaming personalities, dream characters if you will. they know your inner most thoughts simply because they are you under a different guise, many little you’s with different voices. it’s a kind of self sabotage i think, a psychological under pinning of negativity, a waking nightmare if you will so don’t let it get to you. you are the host personality, you are the strong one. hope this helps. much love, jayne. xxx

2 Likes

I read some where that talking it out will help. What helps you to feel calm and relax. If you feel like curling up then try getting under the covers. Did you drink enough water today and take your meds on time. Get into a comfortable place. Stay with a group support and definitely a psychotherapist that is right for you. Keep Up with doctor appointments.

1 Like

I hope you feel better @dandydinmot - I am going to try this for the first time

(((Hugs)))

2 Likes

I want to curl up and die too today

I’m sorry. There hope even if it hard to see…:frowning:

1 Like

I’m really sorry that you feel this way right now. If you look at some of my posts this past weekend they were just heinous cause I was drunk on wine. Try not to turn to that stuff, but I don’t think it’s against the law to drink a glass of wine…let alone a bottle. You have freedoms entitled to you, but it can be a trap too if you’re on the record drunk lol.

1 Like

omg these responses are overwhelming I feel better today just very tired ontop of being depressed not good.
pixel thankiyou I can curl up with Bernard (very chunky black lab0 or maizie westie it helps.
jukebox. don’t be too hard on yourself none of us are perfect ve given up drugs alcohol and smoking and now appear to be addicted to Food oh for gods sake LOL
soitgoes I have to admit that was a typo LOL
darksith thankyou fly eyes.
dreamscape I make amazing butter chicken and curries in general.
jaynebeal you are clever aren’t you the way you put that makes so much sense. thanks hunnixxxx
bhhurl1 my sister popped in today talking helps a great deal.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((wave))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
or you can do here hug------------------------------------------------o LOL

3 Likes

(((shelley))) promise you will feel betterxxx
lagoonlovely thankyou you are lovely!
neveragain im allergc to alcohol it bring me out in handcuffs LOL.

3 Likes
1 Like

Hope you feel better soon dandy

1 Like

Bounce back! 15 characters

1 Like