Waiting for my daughter at the school

And I am so nauseated. If I start vomiting I know she’d be horrified. I’m doing my best to hold back. Breathing. Have the window open for fresh air.

2 Likes

Hi how are you today aside from nausea?

1 Like

I fell asleep at 6:30 am and at 8 my cigarette needing neighbor knocked on the door and woke me up. I didn’t go to the door but I couldn’t get back to sleep. Tonight I’m going to bed super early. I am getting used to feeling like crap. Mentally I’m not feeling too bad though so that’s good.

3 Likes

Yeah you were talking about your neighbor. Glad you didn’t answer. I hope you sleep well tonight. What meds do you take?

1 Like

At night I take my clozapine and lamotrigine. I am really groggy but just can’t get to sleep. I end up listening to music or audiobooks. It is like my body and mind just can’t shut down.

1 Like

Oh have you told your doc about it? I took clozapine for a week but the side effects were really bad.

1 Like

I see him in a few weeks and I really want to change meds. Also at least twice a week I vomit my meds before they digest which doesn’t help matters.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Hugs

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate your concern! :blush:

1 Like

I hope your nausea goes away soon. Can you bump up your appointment date with your pdoc?

2 Likes

Unlikely. He’s usually pretty booked up and he only comes to my town when he has an appointment scheduled. He practices in a different town.

2 Likes

Oh. That’s a bummer. I hope you’re ok until you can see him

2 Likes

I’ll be okay.
I’m so out of shape lol. I just carried in my groceries and I’m huffing and puffing lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.