Schizophrenia.com

Vraylar Journal

I started taking Vraylar 1.5mg today.

I tried replying to older threads about it, but was immediately told not to reply. Now I want to cry.

If a thread isn’t closed it’s not my fault. I feel like this is not a welcoming place.

Now my experience is terrible. Please be more diplomatic with posters on this forum. I have been horribly triggered. For some of us, this forum is our only happiness. Now it’s ruined.

Now the medication feels unhelpful and cold.

You will be alright. You just started taking the meds. It will be a little bit before they begin working…

Ninjastar is actually really cool… but perception in your case I think we should kindle/or coddle(treat tenderly).

I’M on Vraylar 3 mg. And have been for about 3 months. Is this your first med? In my family we were thrilled to get our hands on a drug that was new… but I’m having mixed opinions about it - I’m sorry to say.

Sorry everyone. It’s the new medication plus I’m having trouble at Goodwill, where I work.

It’s me.

Thank you though!

Hi. I’m sorry you were triggered. Please understand it is also very triggering for others to have their old threads revived. It is our job as moderators to make sure everyone has as smooth of an experience as possible on this site. The message I posted was the standard form reply to anyone who has posted on a thread more than a year old. I am glad you started your own thread about Vraylar, and I hope you get the responses you were looking for.

2 Likes

*breaks out the popcorn and watches people get triggered.