Vraylar 7.17.16

So i am down from 12.5 zyprexa to vraylar 3mg and 2.5 zyprexa together now… I’ll update ya all in a bit. Im feeling good but im also now back on sarcosine to help with the ugh feelings. And theanine and benadryl to calm the pep of vraylar… I feel good … Some swingy moods still but i think im ok

7 Likes

Hey @HuckFinn
What is the latest?
How is Vraylar treating you thus far?

1 Like

Vraylar is good it seems. 7,20,16. I think the zyprexa leaving my system is a small problem just now. I’ve been seeing heat rise often today… Indoors. So I’m trying a new goal of 5 days as is. If I bugg I’ll take more zyprexa again

Overall this is still good news - I am glad that you are tolerating the Vraylar - It has good mood lifting properties.
Continued success with it!

1 Like

Ty yeah… i plan on continuing the vraylar even if i have to up the zyprexa a touch again

1 Like

Maybe the doc will say to take more vraylar

1 Like

7.22.16 the doc wants me to try 6mg vraylar

1 Like

Hi HuckFinn,

I was wondering if Vraylar has helped with your energy levels? I’m really interested in switching to it.

1 Like

My energy is tremendous now. Yes it has helped me in that aspect. I slept 12 hours a day for nearly twenty years on zyprexa. Now I average 6

@houseofstark

3 Likes

Hey thats good news @HuckFinn - Hopefully it will work out - Best of luck with it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m struggling a bit with mild hallucinations currently so my doc says he’ll give me more vraylar . hopefully chill soon

2 Likes

Ty @i hope it works out too

1 Like

Wow, my energy levels are at an absolute low with Abilify, even with stimulants. Might have to really consider the switch to Vraylar.

1 Like

Be safe in any case sir

1 Like

Im now taking 6 mg of vraylar and my mind is quieter :slight_smile:

2 Likes