Voices will murder me

My heart beats irregularly. maybe they will kill me with heart attack

Had the same, I could hear it clicking. It’s probably the stress you are under. Can’t be underestimated

1 Like

I’m gonna die. If I die, you should know that it was voices who did it. if I don’t respond anymore, I will be dead

Sun is a spiritual killer. It gets into my brain

I heard the same thing 10 years ago. I am still alive. I went to the emergency room once for a panic attack that I thought was a heart attack. Just know that voices can’t hurt you. The voices got more mellow for me overtime.

2 Likes

All they can do is threaten to kill you. If they actually could most of us would be dead.

3 Likes

Sun is father, giver of life. Earth is mother.

The entities pretending to be the sun are lower beings. They have no power

2 Likes

If you’re sure that you have an irregular heartbeat then contact your doctor immediately.

2 Likes

They keep on saying “you will die, you will die, we will kill you, we will cut your throat”

Last time I had an intense issue with my heart being controlled by the voices was the last time I smoked weed.

That put me off massively.

Sucks, as I used to enjoy smoking it!

1 Like

C’mon @Om_Sadasiva . How can a voice “cut your throat”? They don’t have hands. You’re going to be fine. If your heart is beating funny, contact your doctor, but otherwise you’re going to be fine.

1 Like

Now my heart beat is normal again. Before, I could feel it beating irregularly . I don’t know how voices kill but they have the power

1 Like

Like I said. If you have an irregular heartbeat then contact your doctor. That’s a life threatening issue.

2 Likes

Thank you, @everhopeful but now it’s fine

1 Like

I used to have an irregular heartbeat. It was because of stress. Maybe take a warm shower and relax.

1 Like

But it wasn’t before.

1 Like

If anything is going to hurt you , it’s the panic that you’re causing yourself. Try to relax. As @everhopeful said, call your doctor if your heart is acting funny but most of all try to relax. The voices can’t hurt you.

3 Likes

yea call your doctor if your hearth feels weird

1 Like

When I drink coffee I feel my heart beating.

my hearth feels weird sometimes too. Like i can feel it beating like you say but that doesn’t last long usually. They have to test my hearth regularly though cause when i started clozapine they tested my hearth and apparently it was on the verge of not so good, i forget what was wrong exactly but they said i had to keep an eye on it. Still haven’t had an ECG since then though =3

1 Like