Voices telling me that i am the one

Voices driving me crazy telling me that I am the one but how can i be the one out of billions of people? Please let me know if you had similar experiences.

You aren’t. It’s the illness putting voices and delusions in your head. It’s a very common symptom that a lot of us with schizophrenia/psychotic disorders have or do experience. The only way out of the delusions for me was to get clarity through medication. If you are overwhelmed with these thoughts, how can you not listen to them? You have to live with it, every day. It’s exhausting.

Medication again, helps fix these chemical imbalances that cause the delusions and hallucinations. It’s medical, it is extremely common when it comes to schizophrenia, and needs to be treated. That’s really important to know.

4 Likes

Brains can get sick just like other parts of the bodies. That’s just the schizophrenia talking to you. PM me if you ever need any advice or opinions bro.

2 Likes

Thank you that means alot

3 Likes

Have they ever told you that you where the one

Yes. They are called “delusions of grandeur” - link: https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/delusion-of-grandeur/

At the time, probably like you are experiencing now, I thought the voices were real. I thought they were telling me things like I am chosen, I am extraordinarily unique and have powers that other people don’t etc. It wasn’t until later that I realized that 1) I’m not the only person who has these thoughts. 2) There is a medical condition for this. 3) Medication helps aleviate these “symptoms.” Make no mistake, these are symptoms of the illness, they aren’t real.

1 Like

I dont want to belive theses lies the voices are telling me but coincidences happen almost all day long that tell me that

That is unfortunately what schizophrenia is. It’s an illness of the mind. One of the main things we have to deal with is voices like what you are experiencing right now.

Have you been to a doctor yet? Are you on medication currently? Do you have a diagnosis?

They tell me I am the one out every one ever has this happend to you

Yes. The same thing has happened to me. I had voices tell me I was “the one” and that I was “chosen.”

Thank you that’s a huge load of my shoulders

2 Likes

You aren’t alone, in a very positive way. What you are experiencing, I have experienced several times before. What you are going through right now, I have been through several times before. I am better now. I got help from doctors and put on the right medications. I highly encourage you to talk to someone about what is going on, so you can see a doctor and get help like I did. Like all of us here on the forums have done or are doing.

edit: formatting

1 Like

Hows was the voices telling you that you the one for you

It was a scary time.

you are not the one, its very common for this to happen to people. Its either just imaginary voices or demons trying to decieve you

2 Likes

what does that even mean, you are the one. you mean Jesus?

1 Like

This has been going for me for 3 years now and the whole thing of this thing is telling that they are God and evil and telling me that iam the one that’s helping it torture people after they die and iam some sort of power that have that its stealing from and it said it designed me.

to be honest dude it sounds like a demon is trying to persuade you of something not true in order to get you to do what it wants. Do not trust it and do not listen to it at all. Do everything you can do to ignore it including taking meds which can alter your brain to make you more emotionally stable and less vulnerable.

1 Like

It’s not real. The voices aren’t real. They are just in your head telling you things because you have have an illness. Again, there’s nothing better that I could possibly do to help you except to plead to you to tell a loved one about what’s been going on these 3 years, and/or go to a hospital. You need help man, and it’s not your fault, but you need medical help to make the voices stop.

I got messages that I was “the chosen one” but it’s common among schizophrenics to think that.

It is psychosis, nothing more.

1 Like