Voices telling me iam going to hell forever

Does any one have voices telling them there going to hell forever

1 Like

You’re in a gullible, stressed state, that’s why the voices have so much power over you. When your brain is calm and healthy, phrases like that bounce off of you.

1 Like

Surely this is told to many people right.

It said that to me too yea when I had voices

1 Like

no, i have been saved so i know i am not going to hell :slight_smile: its simple

1 Like

How have you been saved?

1 Like

There’s no such place. Don’t worry.

2 Likes

it was easy, a minister and a member of my congregation officially saved me, i am still to be baptised though but i think i was always in the book of life, :slight_smile: you may be as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This isn’t the place for religious conversation.

1 Like

Did they ever say they were the iluminati

No not illuminati.

It was some kind of universal personality very mysterious

Did they ever test you?

Yes they did that was most of the psychosis, testing me if I’m good enough to stay on earth and not go to hell.
Wa bout you

Yeah they tested me but told me I failed

Did medicine help?

Well the facts are that I was psychotic, then went on meds, and about three months max later, the voices were not there anymore. My CPN says it’s cos of the meds

1 Like

I find it scary wen they told me I’m going to hell during first psychosis cos they seem to be able to make me feel things so it makes me wonder wat other powers they have. But then again who said there’s such thing as hell. Idk if there really is. Maybe not.

Same here. The evil spirits try and convince me that I’ve failed and that I’ve accepted the mark of the beast which they said was the information band they put on your wrist when you are involuntarily committed. Don’t believe them. If you believe that Jesus is the son of God and believe that he was the perfect sacrifice for our sins, died on the cross and 3 days later was raised to life. You are saved. Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

3 Likes

The last time I was psychotic, I was fighting not to go to hell so much more. pleading them and trying to prove myself and talk my way out of it as well as in actions.

1 Like

Yeah they say I’m living in hell, going to hell, and will be in hell forever. Suffering all alone because thats what god wants for me.

1 Like

My God “voice” is always telling me that He either approves or disapproves of my behavior.

1 Like