Voices punish me for going on this site

They think I’m doing research about them if I go on this site, and they don’t want me to know what they are. They also punish me for believing they’re real, but they insult me very harshly if I ever start to believe they’re not real. I can’t win.

3 Likes

Are you hearing voices now? You can do what you want it’s just you talking to you. What kinda things are they threatening you with?

1 Like

It’s definitely time to go back on meds… You said meds stop your voices.

1 Like

Which medications are you on?
My meds don’t take away the voices, but it quiets them and makes them manageable.

When I first started meds, the voices screamed for an entire day because they thought I was killing them.
Eventually they calmed down though.

The voices can’t hurt you. Keep up the fight

2 Likes

Yes, I hear them all the time. They tell me I’m a fool when I post something and make me think that something bad will happen because I posted. They do that for just browsing the site too.

1 Like

Have you tried Clozapine? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I have a psychiatrist appointment tomorrow so will probably go back on meds.

1 Like

I’m not on meds now but was on Loxapine. I might try a different ap because Loxapine was making my hands and legs shake. I have a psychiatrist appointment tomorrow, so I’ll see what he says.

1 Like

No, are you on Clozapine?

Yes, it is a good med. :turkey::turkey::turkey:

1 Like

I feel the same way, in that no matter what I do they ridicule and harass me in a variety of ways. I have to walk on eggshells for my actions, thoughts, and words (because of the entities), so I agree that the feeling of never winning with them is something I experience constantly. I hope you can find relief someway :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks so much. I also have to walk on eggshells for my thoughts, actions, and words. But often when I think I’m thinking, acting, or speaking in ways that they will approve of, they scream insults at me anyway. They are very unpredictable, and I find that so scary.

YES! They are without a doubt unpredictable, and I can’t help to fear the worst in any situation I’m in because of them!

I wish you the best life has to offer and hope you can manage to get the entities/voices to lessen their impact on you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support!

1 Like

Of course! I’m happy to help someone who is going through the same type of situation as me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sister;

This site Will not tell you who the voices are, it obfuscates reality with its “dr. feel good” advice. Find Strength and Love in your Heart, and a Reason To Have Conviction.

1 Like

My voices are the same as well punish me and tell me they tourture me in unspeakable ways just for being on this site they say that all the times they tourture me are stored in my brain and when I die I am gonna get it as they say and they judge me for my thoughts saying iam failing a test and they say that i am gonna go to hell forever for smoking they also get mad when I say that they are spirits they insist that they are real people some where they also say I am week for loving and having certain thoughts

1 Like

Sounds like you have awful voices too. I am so scared of mine. I don’t think they can do anything to us after we die, though.

they are intrusive thoughts, do not pay them any heed

1 Like

Which medicine have u chosen to go on?

1 Like