Voices over and over again

If your tired of listening to them you know to use earphones and music.

Please never listen to what they tell you. Mine have said some awful things to me too.

Have you ever lived next to someone with a barky dog? That is how i came to think of hallucinations. Hallucinations are yippers and yappers. When we have a dog around that barks at any and evrything, do we not start to ignore the tone of the bark? We dont care if it sounds friendly or defensive, right?

I encourage you to start thinking of hallucinations in this way.
I know you are limited in your immediate ability to stop them, but the content should mean nothing to you. Why should you care what a hallucination “wants”?

Hallucinations cant hurt you or anyone else. They have no power over anyone. The hallucinations just bark over and over again.

If for some reason you feel out of control of yourself, then please at least call a friend or family member to come over. This might require a trip to a hospital. but at least be with a friend during this.

hugs to you.

1 Like

I’ve stopped listening to my voices for the most part. It’s not easy. Quetiapine is seroquel right? Yeah that ■■■■ knocked me unconscious three times dropping my blood pressure as said a med adjustment maybe. But please don’t listen and do what the voices tell you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.