Voices only come when I speak out to them in my mind, anyone else like this

My voices get worse when I think of them. The best thing to do is to focus on everyday life. That way you’re distracted. It also helps me to listen to music.

1 Like

Hi. Yes the medication changed my life from unliveable to almost normal. They enable me to stop engaging with the voices almost at will sometimes.

1 Like

Hi. Yes mine are usually before sleep, and less often throughout the day.

1 Like

I have both internal and external voices.
I consider them both beings

1 Like

Yes, there are others on this forum with similar experiences. We each have our own experiences unique to our individual psychosis but there is also a lot of cross over. Some people have similar hallucinations and delusions while others have completely different ones, but no one is exactly the same.

I have similar experiences with voices. They are internal and not through my ears. There’s two spirits in my head that talk to me and each other. When I think of them they are more intense.

1 Like

Remember, EXPERTS say YOUR brain CREATED them! It doesn’t make sense for a creator to be scared of his creations, does it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

yes…that’s my experience too. sometimes it appears they are translation my feelings into words and sentences…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.