Voices Insult My Appearance All Day Long

And they’ve been doing this for 10 years straight. It would be fine if I thought it was self talk, but I believe they are external. It’s like getting insults from real people all day long. And if I react, they get worse. They are obsessed more than I am. They torture me in many other ways too, but that is their constant theme. I was not going to go on this forum again because they threaten me when I do, but they have never been so bad as tonight, so it’s all I could do. Thanks so much for reading.

1 Like

Your voices are delusional. You posted your pic…you have lovely features. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @anon39054230! You cheered me up.

2 Likes

I’ve read of cases where people have ‘body dismorphia’…or some term like that.

They believe they are ugly when they truly are not. I think I read that Kurt Cobain from Nervana had this affliction.

1 Like

I know about that too. I don’t think I quite have that, but I can’t understand why the voices insult me so much. Interesting that Kurt Cobain had it.

1 Like

I hear a woman’s voice that harasses me saying, “No one loves you, [my name],” "He doesn’t like you, [my name,] and, “Get off him!”
There isn’t any man for the person to be talking about. AND, I like WOMEN.
I know I’m supposed to think it’s a hallucination. But, I know it’s an obsessed stalker online. She also hacks my computer, and my online accounts regularly. So, I know she’s real.

1 Like

It’s not actually real. Are you on a medication.

@Diamondahlia

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.