Voices in your head

whether your voices are good or bad this is a very good resource…

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/hearing-voices/#.W9aLzUSgPdU.link

this video may be triggering at first but it does have a better outcome towards the end.

4 Likes

It was nice. Thank you

1 Like

At the end of the video it said that at least 10% of the worlds population will listen to their thoughts, personally i think its higher than that, its just that with some people it can get out of control, and its not their fault.

I listen to my thoughts regularly but it has a good influence on me, it helps me out and helps me make decisions and guides me, it is the thing that tells me whether to choose a mars bar or a snickers if i’m hungry, i think its perfectly normal but it can easily turn, i think if i was off meds it would quickly turn bad.

these stories on this video prove that with the right help you may be able to control it some how, i like to believe that there is hope for people like that to recover. build up defences, coping strategies etc, its not beyond the realms of reality if you know what i mean.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.