Voices in my head 2

I feel like you are not doing well and probably need to call your doctor.

Yes! 15151515151

He stops. @anon54386108 im a bit more calmer he said that im a rubbish and dont wanna connect me more.

1 Like

Its not a hallucination @zeno zeno trust me hallucination is from brain i hear it though the ear not in head

Hallucinations can feel terrifingly real, and many people ā€œhearā€ them as if they are coming through the ears. Donā€™t be fooled

2 Likes

He want all is to see my posts here but i told him they are private so he stops and told me he dont have interest in visiting the site

I have heard them thru the ears and at one time could even hear their location

2 Likes

I hear it as a tiny whisper not like my ā€˜realā€™ voices on head

Yes! This voice told me where he lives and even talked to me about some things in real life about me but nothing said about him. Actually i understand that im his interest not this site

Still, hallucinations arenā€™t necessarily easy to distinguish from real life. They arenā€™t just heard from inside the head, plenty of people hear voices like theyā€™re actually coming from an outside source.

But you have got to remember that there is now ay it can be real.

And maybe you should talk to a doctor. It seems to be causing you a lot of distress, and you donā€™t have to feel that way. Get help while youā€™re still somewhat in control. Iā€™m not saying that to scare you, Iā€™m just trying to be realistic.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to encourage you to get on meds too. I was overtaken by voices that were non-stop for about 90% of my waking hours. Meds dramatically changed that. They can help you too

1 Like

Yes a doctor can help you, he will be silenced. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.