Voices I hear

I’ve heard voices before but they never respond they speak to me once. Jesus spoke to me but only once I was suicidal a day later when my illness started. I hear voices in specific places like in the desert I hear the word be but not Jesus. Work places I hear voice once like someone saying what’s up dude. I get paranoid delusions of teleportation dying in some way. I never act on anything because there’s really nothing to act on……

4 Likes

You’re better off than many who struggle with mean voices a good chunk of their time. I don’t currently hear voices at all, but when I did, they wreaked havoc.

1 Like

I hear Jesus too.
Usually he says that
he loves me and that
I am in the kingdom of heaven already

2 Likes

You are all much better of than I. When I hear voices they come from the street where I live and they call me names and insulting things about sex and the strangeness of me. And they are very loud.

1 Like

i hear them too. 20’s not much at all. there was a female voice which would distantly call my name and there was occasionally the smell of vomit which made me believe i’d witnessed an overdose of some sort. it was a spirit i thought. now in my 30’s it was like being in hell. coming apart at the seams. spirits became malignant and it was utter hell to go through.

now it’s mass telepathy and TB after i really should have and wished i’d recovered. life would look a lot less bleak.

but things will look up. have a doctor and what not. i think thatss all my family expects aside from common decency.

1 Like

Green light I know belief is a very powerful thing I believe you will discover your inner perseverance. The meaning we give our thoughts grows neurons in our brain based off of what we believe. You can recover. I’m listening to a song that explains my life trying to discover the inner workings of the mind, eldest 11 song “time”, it’s like Alice in wonderland.

Green light from one Voice victim to another please don’t ever stop believing in that things can improve.

1 Like

i have several voices all are very mean and viscous to me

i aslo see and hear the nsa

they are command voices and makes me scared i will lose control and act on them

but i fight every day to stay in control

2 Likes

When I hear the voices they are all mean. And tell me to do certain things and they will stop but then start laughing. They make fun of everything I do.
The meds are helping fingers crossed.

1 Like

My delusion is sg1 it was a series from 1997 about aliens. I’m always afraid sg1 is screwing me over doing very unreasonable things because they have the technology to do so. It all started when I burned like a demon couldn’t close my mouth…

1 Like

To all of you I just want to add that the voices totally humiliate me by rippling up in my past and they really make me feel stupid.

3 Likes

They do the same thing to me. They almost convinced me into believing something I didn’t even do. @columbus

1 Like

yes yes yes.

me too.

they have ripped a hole in my heart.

1 Like

Turtle I have some false memories too. When I really get paranoid I really believe that things have happened in the past that I only not believe have happened when the psychosis is gone. And I also believe that people are talking lies about me.

2 Likes

yes me too. they are horrible and ive talked about them socially. beingbon tour with andrew bird at 13/14. being a mentally ill but ineffectual gangster at 18/19.

they are all not true but incredibly detailed.

1 Like

I feel like coming home when I exchange stories with the two of you.

1 Like

Me too. My voices are also mean, but I don’t hear them medicated. The one voice that’s left tries to tell me what to do all day long, like it’s my subconscious voice talking to me, but it’s NOT. It can be mean.