Voices disappearing, reappearing

Thanks for the reply… I think mine caused due to my insomnia, i developed insomnia, and hypnogogic hallucinations 6yrs. Prior i developed psychosis.

1 Like

r their voices exactly the same as they r in real life? mine r. i hear justin timberlake and barack obama too. justin usually just sings at me if i’m singing one of his songs and barack obama tells me that the american intelligence services r on my enemies side lol. i also hear mel gibson, melanie brown mainly but most old skool celebrities from music, tv and movies from both england and america. what r their reasons for talking to u? is there an agenda or anything?

they can break through any of the medications, but they never did when I was on haldol. I was pissed off I no longer had my thoughts while on haldol, but If you absolutely have to try to get rid of the voices, haldol works.
      Nick Nolte speaks through me on occasion. I have the queen of england, the president, and Joe murphy in head almost all of the time. I have also been visted by robert earl jones, william shatner, and others. I seem to have the whole world in my head and can read other people's vocal thoughts sometimes. Its a whole clairvoyant world.

Their voices are like their real voices - but I didn’t actually hear them speak out loud audibly, just silently inside my head. I also didn’t believe they were aware when/that they talked to me; rather, I was speaking to their unconscious minds.

Other people actually initiated the conversations. Friends of mine recruited Barack Obama to help me fend off aliens when they were bothering me, and enemies got Justin Timberlake to harass me.

that’s really weird that we hear two of the same voices. they cant both be true so either one or both of us have to b ill i think. maybe it’s quite common to hear celebrity voices, i don’t know. think i’ll start a new thread on that. xxx

Hi, I have heard voices just like yours for same years. I had Haldol 2.5 mg and Saphris 10mg both at night. It was working fine, but my Dr. told me I need to get off Haldol because of long term side effects. Haldol is pretty powerful for me and it work fast. The higher I used was 3mg. Now, I am using serquel 125mg with Haldol 2.5mg. It will go up to 200mg by 1/22. Because of changed meds from Saphris to serquel, my voices came back again. My guy is an ■■■■■■■ too. He like to screm at me and his girlfreind called me names. I always think that they live next door but thats not true, because they will stay up all night long to talk about me and fellow me to everywhere I go. I can never see them. sometimes I am sick tired of it. I used few other meds in the pass and none of them works like Haldol. Like I said because of the side effects thats the reason why I have to change it. I wish I can keep Haldol forever. Clozapine on the other hand, does not work for me ,but I have some in my house for emergency anxiety. In the pass I will have anxiety on and off. Thats the reason why I have Clozapine. It realx you, but for me it does not work for voices. Good Lucky to you ! I hope it works for you. I am still looking for powerful new meds smiler like Haldol without side effects. I found this meds called Lonasen, but USA does not have it. It is mede in Japan and works well for hearing voices. I would love to try it. If I do not find other new meds I think I will have to find Lonasen on-line and give a try.

@andypr and everybody who are hearing voices.

I have a few questions for you guys who are hearing voices.

1. At night, when you are trying to go to sleep, do your voices sound like they are coming from the foot of your bed?

2. Have you ever seen the being who is talking to you?

3. When they talk to you, do they use telepathy? Like, you can only hear the voice inside your head but not with your ears. This is telepathy. If this is so, then they are most likely an extraterrestrial delusion. From my experience, I noticed that extraterrestrials can speak proper English.

4. Have you ever dreamt about the person who keeps talking to you?

5. Did you try asking them questions about themselves? Like, their age, race, origin and name? And do they ever give you a straight answer?

I have been in remission for about 6 months now and my voices are gone but certain things bring them out. Super stressful situations can trigger then, or curiously for me, anything remotely sexual (kissing a girl) makes them come back, but they only come back for a short while. I would STAY on clozapine if it works. They make you take blood tests while on it but I’ve heard it is used to treat treatment-resistant schizophrenics and has a great reputation. It’s like the last resort medication but its efficacy is very high, it even helps with anxiety and negative symptoms, supposedly.

Good luck, I often fantasized about being on clozapine because my textbooks rave about it, but you need to try a number of antipsychotics before your doc will consider it due to its potentially fatal side effect (it can alter your white blood cell count and kill you).

no my voices have always been inside my head. i don’t believe its telepathy though. my voices r real people both here and in america. no, i don’t visually hallucinate so i’ve never seen them outwardly. yes i do dream about them sometimes. their voices r spot on replicas of the real people, except for a few and u notice that they don’t sound quite right.

they don’t know anything about themselves that i don’t already know. they say that they refuse to give personal information but i find that odd. especially the dead ones as they can’t exactly b harmed now can they. nah, i don’t believe it’s telepathy at all.

I sort of need my voices. If it’s too quiet up there I don’t know what to do. I don’t like it when they get loud or start spouting hate and being rude. But I don’t mind the odd conversations or the little noises my head circus makes.
It lets me know the hamster is still on the wheel. :hamster:

the answers:
there are two hidden source act together to fabricating this phenomenon
1-the first hidden source who is generate the vocal waves,while the second can make interference with the cognitive messages that coming from the brain sensory regions “the synchronization between two processes”,so that while the person in the time of the state of hearing the voice from the first source,the second is following the hearing process by give attention to the foot of the bed ,that give a sense that the wave of vocal message are coming from the foot of bed because the role of the second hidden source is repeating the vocal message with synchronization with the possible time for the mind to give response
-That is to say,the second hidden source who is gives the response that the voice is coming from the foot
not the mind-bran of the person,this process is happen in one second or less,and in the first 3 month
-it is the way to make random connection between the vocal messages and the brain response,this deception-interference- occur in the nervous impulses waves not occur in the foot of bed

2-Anyone can see the hidden beings who they are make bilateral dialogue with him,but the mechanism of seeing is radically different bout the natural seeing by eye,wherever you can see them in the presence of light or darkness ,without movement of eyes in any direction you can see them ,you can distinguish between the faces of hidden creatures in the darkness million once without make single mistake !

3- it is supposed that the telepathy is a process be occur as an inner communication between two human being,and in the sz case,there are communication between single human being and two of demon entities all time of waking for more years or even forever

4- the demon entities"hidden speakers" is linking with the existence of the consciousness of the human and disappears while loss consciousness or in the deep sleeping condition,so that it is impossible that the schizophrenic individual see or hear or feel the existence of the hidden speaker while he in sleep,and the DREAM is the only thing that does not effect with the existence of the schizophrenia,wherever the hidden speakers can not interfere within the stream of dream events

5-the demon is constant creature like the light nature,for example,if you hear a voice of demon that he show himself is boy/girl features now,and IF he stay with you for 20 years,he stay a boy/girl have same vocal features of the boy/girl without any changes ,and mainly what do you wait from the demon that if you ask him ??
-he is your enemy, he says the myths,gives you wrong information

The question:why you have not useful answers from other respondents about your questions ?
the numbers of words in your questions is more than the words in the answering !
We see many mistakes as following:
1-If your goal is to obtain a replica image,stimulates the reality of the events that occur in the inner psychological world of the schizophrenic
2-Must be the image is full-dimensional and comprehensive per minute specialties
3-Supposed to be the questions that you pose,will help to built a theoretical model that simulates the reality of the events that occur in the nature of the schizophrenic,so if we have conducted to both of the original case and theoretical model some actions or tests,the results should come identical !

4-BUT,the questions that you asked does not seek to achieve the goal or the answers that you got from donor
5-You asked the question that are based on mainly,taking samples of schizophrenics testimonies
to supports the validity of theoretical assumption alleged that the schizophrenic is a person in the case of dream during wakefulness time !

6-The more difficult task,is to get answer from a trusted source,from someone arrived to a sufficient degree of knowledge maturity with the facts of sz
7-Appeal against the validity of your research can be built on the lack of credibility of people who donate with answering

8-To explain the above fact:
-The higher truth of the schizophrenia condition is built on the vibrant nature of the vocal material,the linguistic functions of the heard voices, the person’s ability to distinguish the voice features and grasp the identity of the hidden source which produces the vocal messages “the sender”
-IS the schizophrenic individual in the case of inner dialogue with himself,so he hears the voice of his mind ,thus he can says "my voice " in the case if he refers to the heard voice,
**OR he in a case of bilateral dialogue with otherness “regardless the identity of the otherness”,thus the heard voice is for other not for him,so he can not use this expression “my voice”

=-=IS it coincidence or deliberate that all respondents have use one wrong expression"my voice" in the case if someone of them try to refers to the heard voice

-the matter is not the area to choose,express opinions or issue of having the freedom of expression
-it is a matter of objective immutable facts ,should not tamper with it’s basic ingredients by condoning the use of verbal expression give misnomer impression for an established facts

we hope you understand what we say