Voices being implanted speakers

I developed the perception thing shortly after the voices came and I still deal with it thinking everything is about me mostly negative. Its like my brain explains to me if I hear a name called or anything negative that that is me they are speaking about, weird but sometimes I can brush it off and realize its not me its the sickness

hey,

Itā€™s ideas/frames of reference.

Itā€™s a positive symptom of schizophrenia.

Itā€™s not normal for 99% of the population and thus your problems!

Take the pills my friend! Itā€™ll help and donā€™t not take them!

That is the simple solutionā€¦till you get fatā€¦feel weirder or just feel weirdā€¦

Rogueone.

That is part of my delusion too. Camera in the eye and microphones in the ears. They can see everything I see and hear everything I hear in addition to being able to mind control me. Itā€™s pretty fā€™d up. Ya, maybe the ect thing will work for you. Sorry the meds havenā€™t helped. Meds keep me from losing control of myself and being hospitalized but I am still waiting on the delusion to go away

I donā€™t really feel any difference with the meds except the anti depressants I ran out of those once and could not stop crying it made me way emotional I guess they have to wean you.

I mentioned some mind-control delusions of my own in the delusional theme poll thread. How about believing that the implanted microchips and cameras disappear and then reappear somewhere else, perhaps in the newly converted form of small grapes or extremely tiny seeds? I know it sounds simple, but belief is powerful. It is separate from the mind and the body, therefore superseding them. Jesus Christ taught the profound effect faith can have on anything. He said, ā€œAll things are possible, for those who believe.ā€

Faith is power.

I just wish they would turn off I feel like someone else is trying to live through me I can read their thoughts like they are my own but I know better

Then believe that you are ā€œimmuneā€ to mind-control. Believe that there is an invisible force field surrounding you, which makes it impossible for others to send waves into your brain/mind.