Voices are very demanding and stressing me out

for the past month voices have been demanding me to sacrifice what i like, eg rugby soccer foodstuff that i like…i comply to some degree…im not proud of myself for the way i got stressed out…

what annoys me is i had been doing well, insofar as i was obeying voices telling me to say humbling, embarrassing and humiliating things BUT now im stressed

should i change meds…last sunday i increased clopixol from 20 to 30mg…so now im on 800mg of quetiapine and 30 mg of clopixol

but im still unwell…should i wait another week or two to see if the meds help

1 Like

Is this the worst the voices have got? I would change meds straight away. The quetiapine dosent seem to be doing very much for you and it’s a high dose. Have you tried risperidone or clozapine? Maybe your saving clozapine?

1 Like

the voices are not one bit as bad as the voices have been when i was unwell before…i used to get awful command halluciantionsin the past telling me to humiliate myself in public

but now im mostly stressed by voices…im not getting much command hallucinations at the moment, just a little bit…but i am getting headwrecked by voices

1 Like

im on 800 mg of quetiapine and clopixol 30mg…i feel this is alot of meds but its the only ay i can get stable…but im not stable now, just stressed

You shouldn’t have to put up with them, I’d order my pdoc To change meds to something that works better. Have you tried all of them yet? Can you get to a gp? My gp increased my meds for me

1 Like

i cant get to see anyone until monday, but i could go to the psych unit

1 Like

I wouldn’t go unless your a danger to yourself or others. Not a place to be if you can help it

1 Like

My voices tell me they are going to kill me and torture me, they make me feel miserable but I am still going out.

1 Like

My voices want me to make sacrifices.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.