Schizophrenia.com

Voices and thought process

do ur voices start ur delusions or do u get the delusion first and then the voices join in. all my delusions bar one, started with voices talking abut them. what about u?

0 Likes

both. I had delusions that werent caused by voices, but I recall losts of delusions which were caused by voices.

0 Likes

my delusions come from blurry or confused memories. the voices just exacerbate the condition, disease or whatever it should be called.

how are you doing jaynebeal?

judy

1 Like

I never had voices, only delusions.

1 Like

I"m not sure…those times are so confused I can’t clearly analyze them…It sort of feels right to say that they both occur simultaneously.

Yes, I’ve been wondering about you too Janye…How are you doing?

0 Likes

A few of my voices are benign, a few trigger intruding thoughts. My delusions have been sparked by events and memories.

Maybe, my biggest delusion was triggered by a voice. I was too young to think of it as a voice. But in my adult life, my delusions will be triggered by stuff I notice around me. I hate to say it, but I have a hard time with local news papers.

0 Likes

Hi Judy and loca. I’m fine at the moment. Thanx for thinking of me. Hope u have a lovely Christmas and new year. Xxx

0 Likes

i have chaotic thinking and then sometimes voices intertwine.
so for me it starts with delusions or after stress in a rest period

0 Likes

thanks jaynebeal. a lovely Christmas to you and yours also. and a happy new year.

judy

0 Likes