Voices and death

Voices drive me crazy . They say I’m gonna die and my heart beats irregularly . I am confused

Maybe I should go to the cardiologist

I took a benzo. Maybe I need prn clozapine

This is my third time telling you to go to the doctor about your irregular heartbeat. It’s potentially fatal.

3 Likes

Mate you are on polypharmacy. Like @everhopeful says heart symptoms are red flags. Please go to emergency

4 Likes

The thing is that I am not afraid of dying. But I panic when they constantly tell me that I’m gonna die

After having taken the benzo, my mind is slow, my thoughts are slow, I can’t think clearly. But my feelings are good,

Are you Greek? @Om_Sadasiva ?

3 Likes

Yes, I am. You?

2 Likes

I am Romanian. We have similar cultural and religious backgrounds. And food too!

1 Like

I am Bulgarian guys, we are close, yeap :blush:
My heart also jumps from anxiety often… talk to a doc if you need smth about it, yes… Me, I still rely on the benzos but I wonder how is my heart too…

1 Like

Hmm.

Voices~ ‘Friends & Strangers’. (Reality & Illusion). (Year 0Year 7777). 101/10!.

Death~ ‘Ending Of Start To Begin Again’. (Honesty & Rebirth). (Year AYear Z). 101/10!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.