Vocational Rehabilitation

I went and took the professional level exam for state jobs in my state. You had to have a college degree to take it.

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Supposedly today I will find out whether or not I passed. In anticipation I applied for like 6 jobs last night but none were really that appealing to me. The one I wanted closed last week and I didn’t take the test in time.

2 Likes

I made an 87 on the test. That said it included veterans points so I don’t know if that is good or not.

We will see how it goes.

1 Like

Good luck tomcat!

1 Like

Good luck @TomCat!!!

1 Like

I still haven’t heard from the IRS on the nonpaid work experience.

I have an interview on Wednesday with the Census Buteau. They have offered me a job before earlier this year.

The problem with it is it is temporary and an intermittent, part time to full time position. When they offered me the last job they couldn’t tell me how many hours I could expect to get so I declined it.

The pay is $22.50 an hour so if I could do it full time I would say yes but I am hesitant again. I don’t want to give up a sure thing for a gamble.

This job is a higher management position than the last one they offered me but the pay is the same.

I think I am ready to go back to work now. I am pretty bored everyday. I need something to focus on.

This position is work from home to start so will be a good transition.

1 Like

I hope you get full time. That’s great that you’re ready to work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.