Vivid dreams from going back to taking geodon in the morning again

i had a dream i was in an airport and they opened the door to board the plane but there was no plane there just a huge drop to the ground and alot of wind blowing in

than i had a dream i was in my room and my brother and his friend came in and my brother said oh and than the room changed it was still my room but there was a big black shirtless guy and he took my foot and started putting a bunch of cuts in the top of my foot with a sword and it kinda hurt but they were real small slits and it started looking like he was making shapes with them and the movement of the sword was so swift like he had one hand on the handle and the other hand near the edge of the sword and he like flicked it a little it was weird

1 Like

Geodon never did that to me, thank goodness. I did just wake up from a nap where I dreamed I was in an all out wrestling match with my dad, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the Geodon that did that to me. I’ve been taking the drug for well over a decade, and it’s never done that to me.

2 Likes

i only get really vivid dreams when i first started it or if i get my dosage raised or in this case i started taking it once a day for a week than took it in the morning today

1 Like

I get vivid dreams if I don’t take abilify at the exact same time everyday.

2 Likes

Yeah i have been getting vivid dreams too that we shall not speak of :cry::flushed:

1 Like

that’s quite a vivid dream!

1 Like

I’m glad you’re taking it in the morning again. Withdrawal is no fun.

1 Like