Visions or weird thoughts disorganized thinking?

Hi guys so i got prescribed prozac again and had a manic episode back in january it ended after stopping the prozac everything was fine again then like at the start of half of this month i started having weird thoughts i was trying to sleep and was thinking about a song then i had a thought that said with a demonic voice: you wanted it like this! since then i have been having this weird visions and thoughts, not everyday but they are frequent, yesterday i was thinking about going to the bathroom and i imagined i was opening a car door very vividly does this happen to you?

2 Likes

I might have some nighmare thougts sometimes when I sleep, but that is common for most people I guess. Other than that meds take care of it.

1 Like

Its just so weird i get this sensations that the thoughts are actually happening or that they have a meaning even thought im taking meds guess my brain is malfunctioning again.

It can happen even on meds, but fighting it can help. Like instead of entertaining those thoughts, occupy yourself with something else.

Have you been having stress recently? Stress is a trigger for most.

1 Like

My sleep pattern is a little messed up and due to some circumstances i have been very isolated at the moment, it could be that, i also tend to ignore them when i snap out of them maybe i need some tea for sleep.

2 Likes

Yeah i still get stuff like that. Best thing to do is let it go.
Sometimes you cant stop the symptom but you can change how you react to it.

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds good. Maybe try to relax the best you can the last hour before bed.

1 Like

I have had bad intrusive images though. Like commiting violence and stuff. Thats frightening and for that if its constant i take a prn med

Or vividly seeing ghostly creatures running up the stairs and through me. Thats also not something i can easily ignore.

1 Like

Same i imagined i was beating a car and also saw an actor in my head like a video and started thinking bad stuff about him i was using benzo once in a while to calm myself but that might had made it worse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.