Violent intent

Im in canada, I never had a guarantor, just proof of income/ability to make payment was all I needed.

1 Like

can you show paychecks or disability payments or something?
sign up for a few free courses online and say your a student too if u want to sweeten it up.

Yeah, once I’m signed to the correct provisions. It’ll take a couple of months to create a history of income, I can also present the case of having had recent employment but then arises the issue of termination of employment due to psychotic symptoms

I just don’t feel like being “patient” - this is what builds the internal anger as days go and makes me even more physically drained

gotchya, just keep at it dude, youll find a way to get it.
hope you can mute out the anger a bit in the meantime.

Two things that made me violent, being unmedicated and using drugs. If you’re still violent and not doing these then I suggest a therapist, its called anger management:

https://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control#:~:text=The%20goal%20of%20anger%20management,learn%20to%20control%20your%20reactions.

" The goal of anger management is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes. You can’t get rid of, or avoid, the things or the people that enrage you, nor can you change them, but you can learn to control your reactions.

Are You Too Angry?

There are psychological tests that measure the intensity of angry feelings, how prone to anger you are, and how well you handle it. But chances are good that if you do have a problem with anger, you already know it. If you find yourself acting in ways that seem out of control and frightening, you might need help finding better ways to deal with this emotion.

Why Are Some People More Angry Than Others?

According to Jerry Deffenbacher, PhD, a psychologist who specializes in anger management, some people really are more “hotheaded” than others are; they get angry more easily and more intensely than the average person does. There are also those who don’t show their anger in loud spectacular ways but are chronically irritable and grumpy. Easily angered people don’t always curse and throw things; sometimes they withdraw socially, sulk, or get physically ill.

People who are easily angered generally have what some psychologists call a low tolerance for frustration, meaning simply that they feel that they should not have to be subjected to frustration, inconvenience, or annoyance. They can’t take things in stride, and they’re particularly infuriated if the situation seems somehow unjust: for example, being corrected for a minor mistake."

One thing that helped me with anger was writing short keyword about the things that made me angry on paper notes, and then crumpling them up, putting them in a bucket, and lighting them on fire.
There’s something oddly therapeutic about literally watching your worries go up in smoke.

1 Like

i had violent tendencies when i was unmedicated. They even took away all my knives and swords so i don’t know where they are in case something would go wrong. But now medicated i don’t have these tendencies really anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.