Videogames

I find it to be quite easy even on the Hard setting, but I guess Im a trained gamer who has played a lot of video games. Do you like Left4Dead though?

Impressive. I was never a big fan of first person shooters though. Only Halo.

Try Call4Duty Black Ops, it will change that. Great for multiplayer. Halo 4 looks awesome.

Halo 4 was pretty good. Halo 5 beta was pretty sweet too. Looking forward to that one.

It’s always been the accuracy of guns in your typical fps that kept me from enjoying it. It all just reminds me of counter strike.

Halo had very dependable accuracy to it. Totally different experience.

Black Ops zombies though. I spent a lot of time playing that.

I’ve got halo 1 and 2 on the Xbox. Gotta get them done.

I’m afraid that if I get involved with a good game I will spend way too much time playing it. I play solitaire on the computer, and that’s all.

1 Like

I’m not really in to the new generation of 3d gaming.

BLACK for ps2 is pretty cool but I’m trying to beat Lost Vikings on snes for a second time.

I like the puzzle of it.

Please stay the absolute hell away from them if your not accustomed.

I “enjoy” them now, but…

They pulled legend of Zelda Sarah. Not coming this year , won’t even be at e3.

I like to play fighting video gamed. They are so relaxing. I love the simplicity of it. Two people on the scrern. Last one standing wins. I love the mortal kombat games. Theres a new one coming out in two days. Cant wait to pick it up

1 Like

Dark Souls l and ll are the best! :smile: I also love Skyrim and Borderlands 2. I have a ps3 and vita.

Old school to relax WoW for anxiety.

I play World of Warcraft a lot. I also just got a ps4 for Christmas. I haven’t played that much though I don’t really have any good games for it. I would like to get Dragon Age Inquisition…that looks fun. oh and also the new Mortal Kombat game.

For the PS3 I like Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption and Masters PGA 14. On PC, I like games like Age Of Empires and Civilization.

I’m a big gamer. I love Kingdom Hearts and Majora’s Mask (N64 version), along with many others.

I play PC games but not console games. Currently I play hearthstone, xcom, dota 2, EQ:P99, sid meiers civilization games, borderlands games and fallout games. Recently I’ve mostly been playing hearthstone though