Video game thread!

yeah it looks boring i checked it…it had score 6.4 in IGN pretty bad

1 Like

In my opinion IGN was being too nice with it they didn’t even bring up the loading screens or some other bad factors

2 Likes

I want to play smash bros ultimate

2 Likes

I am average gamer I don’t play very good​:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Who cares as long as you have fun? Hmmm…

1 Like

I don’t have fun until I am very good

1 Like

That’s because you’re letting your mental illness control yourself. You MUST fight it.

1 Like

Yoooo I used to watch competitive all the time back in Ghosts and AW, I then started watching CSGO later but recently I’ve been interested in the scene again. Champs was pretty surprising, funny to see Aches come back after all this time. What do u think about the new 100T roster?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t had much of an interest in playing video games since February, but I’ve been playing Fortnite with some friends. Thankfully I don’t have social anhedonia, so it’s fun just laughing at stuff while we play. Used to play a ton of CSGO though, man that used to be so fun

I’ve been playing the Far Cry games (that a certain someone on this forum might be familiar with…) 5th installment is my favourite. I love the setting even though my graphics card hates rendering it all. Conceptually I think it’s very cool, plus I like games where you can be stealthy because I have very slow reflexes lol. Have even done some fan-art of one of the companion characters:

7 Likes

the memes lol. 100T roster is looking really solid. I’m a big Kenny fan so I think they’ll do well. We’ll have to see though, cus everyone’s skill isnt just going to instantly translate into BO4. I think the best will fluctuate for sure. Either way it should be a good year for CoD competitive and in general.

1 Like

I beat that game on PS4 my fav sidekicks are tiger and plane dude

1 Like

I also love plane dude (got a glitch today where he spawned outside the plane and talked to me about baby clothes) but my favourite is the hunter with the bow, she suits my playstyle best… also the sniper lady. Sometimes I call out the pyro just to hear him talk though, he has a some fun dialogue. AND the human cougar. It’d be easier to list characters I DIDN’T like in this game lol

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about the sniper chick she’s good too I like the dialogue of the guys son forgot the name he’s like running for office or something and you gotta roll with his son but anyway his son is funny as hell

1 Like

Hurk Drubman Jr! He’s a recurring character in the series, came in a couple of games earlier. “Feel the breeze on mah taint!” got a good squawk out of me when he said it lol. The pyro’s his cousin, they have funny chatter.

1 Like

I just bought using a gift card I got Star Wars Battlefront 2.

The original Battlefront 2 on original xbox I spent days playing that online.

This one has the space battles apparently, so might try and play this today.

Not being able to game for a while as I just do not have any energy left after working during the week :frowning:

You can only spend so much time in front of a screen!

I lost all motivation to play video games.

3 Likes

Haha but I have no money to buy a pc or a console… too I have no motivation…

Bought Battlefield 1 standard version since they are giving away premium pass from 11 through 18 this month, what a beast of a game, I play with a controller which makes it harder on multiplayer but I’m getting better.

2 Likes

I am downloading the Battlefield 5 multiplayer open beta. Tomorrow it should start. Well it is for free, I check it out, if I do not forget it :smiley:.

3 Likes