Video game thread!

According to my ps4… it is 15 minutes till release.

I just got a notification that it was ready to play.

I killed a blue lynel on my file and it dropped the basic crusher and bow I was looking for, so good news there. Gonna store them in my house :smiley:

Guess I should give Outward a go we are almost finished watching the movie White Boy Rick.

1 Like

Me too! Am creating my character as we speak!

I’m booting it up. I hope the fireworks ability has unlimited charges

1 Like

Does anyone here stream? I’m getting into it, but can’t share my name for privacy reasons.

It’s fun so far. The combat is a little easier than Dark Souls.

I tried streaming for a little bit on PC when I was manic. It took me a little while to set it up. Had 0 viewers hah

2 Likes

Try streaming in the Retro category, or something cutting-edge, those are always reliable for views.

I’ve been getting 3-5 people in my chatroom, and only on day 2 of streaming so far, doing Retro.

1 Like

Megaman? 151515

Been revisiting Pokémon Pearl.

I’ve been playing Tetris Battle 2p online as well.

It’s hella addictive. Especially when I play it on Facebook.

1 Like

I can’t stay focused on it. I really wish I could take Welbutrin without side effects, it really helped for that. I juggle my play on games when I’m jittery and I did a lot today. I might just go korok seed hunting for awhile. I did get the rags and gathered some berries, haven’t rested for the night yet.

The focus problem I think is part of akathisia. I have to try to go to bed soon to get up early, my stepdad offered to pay to have my phone fixed so I want to be up for that. I’ll try to get to the combat soon.

Don’t want anybody to think I can’t play online for long sessions or anything, I played final fantasy a realm reborn with a guild for a year before my delusions were gone (amazing, right?). I just took a lot of smoke breaks.

1 Like

It turns out nighttime is incredibly difficult. Maybe we can try cooperative play another day. This game is going to kick my arse.

Tetris has a free to play battle royale version on the Nintendo Switch. You can target other enemies and when you clear more than one line at a time you add lines of trash to the other players’ screens. It’s you vs 99 other people each match.

ilovethaifood, that would be cool. Maybe even sometime this week. I’d just be scrubbin around gathering what not, it would be fun to fight together.

2 Likes

I got killed by two hyenas. I think I’ll start over since it’s near the beginning. In the first quest you have to acquire 150 silvers in the first 5 days or you lose your house. So far it has been interesting. A bit difficult, I have to work on my combat skills.

1 Like

Pokemon will always be my favorite game but I’m currently on my 200th hour on Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on Switch.

1 Like

I gave my little brother my old switch and he transferred his monster hunter ultimate character from 3ds to switch, it’s a cool option. He likes it over MH World because generations has more content.

2 Likes

I have Monster Hunter Generations on my 3DS and I’m hoping to pour many hours into it! I’ve been so busy playing Pokemon that I didn’t get the chance :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently playing monster hunter world. My only gripe with it is the gem drop rate. I have hunter the anjanath about 40 times now and not a single gem. I need new ARMOur to continue the story and do more quests but can’t get the gem to upgrade.

1 Like

I know I see you playing it often! I was interested in it too. I played the first monster hunter for ps2 as well as the one for PSP and Wii. I’m a little monster huntered out from those games. I wasn’t sure if I should get the Switch version or the Ps4 one. Monster Hunter is a whole lot of fun with friends!

1 Like

Outward is somewhat difficult. I’ve had fun with it so far. The combat is similar to Dark Souls and it is open world similar to Skyrim in that regard. If I had to give it a score I’d say a 7 out of 10. It is an above average game but it certainly isn’t for everyone. It is geared at a specific audience. I’m amazed it was made by a team of only 10 people. I almost want to score it higher with that in mind. Have yet to try the cooperative mode.

1 Like