Video game thread!

I never beat twilight princess but it was fun playing as a wolf.

1 Like

Oh yeah I almost forgot! This one is for PC owners and offer only for today. A free copy of Elder Scrolls Morrowind!

Morrowind is free, today only, for The Elder Scrollsā€™ 25th anniversary

1 Like

Morrowind was good but skyrim was amazing. Too bad my computer wont connect to the internet anymore Iā€™d love to get the free copy.

1 Like

Is it only free on pc

1 Like

I think so. 1515

1 Like

Thanksā€¦151515

Yeah, I just canā€™t do battle royale. Every time I try itā€™s just crap. Itā€™s fun to watch some pros play sometimes, but if you arenā€™t a pro and dominating for the win, I donā€™t see it as fun at all.

Wow Iā€™m bummed their releasing an upgraded switch so soon. I just replaced my old one, I should have waited.

I always recommend skyrim, breath of the wild, smash brothers, and stardew valley. Thereā€™s a lot to choose from though.

1 Like

It wont be for the better part of a year until it comes out from what Iā€™ve read. I wont be waiting for the upgraded one.

Iā€™m so sick of Pokemon because I poured hundreds of hours into UM so I deleted everything and downloaded some other of my other games from the Nintendo eShop :rofl:
Now Iā€™ll play Style Savvy or Monster Hunter.
Hopefully the temporary break from Pokemon will help.

1 Like

What?! How will you ever give me shiny pokemon then?! Hah just kidding with you. Itā€™s alright if you did that. Iā€™ve deleted some games telling myself Iā€™ll start them over someday. I end up replaying them and deleting them again before finishing them. At least you finished pokemon Iā€™d imagine. Hundreds of hours hahah. I must have a couple thousand hours playing Neverwinter Nights 2 online for PC. You should join Pokemon Anonymous. :grin:

1 Like

Haha, Pokemon anonymous :rofl:
Donā€™t worry, my save file and my poggeys are still saved as a back up in on my 2ds :slight_smile:
Iā€™ve replayed Pokemon UM like four times now >_<

1 Like

Now youā€™ll have time to finish the Fire Emblem series. Iā€™ve only passed Awakening for the 3DS. I did pass the remake of the first one as well as some of the gameboy advance ones. Oh and the first Gamecube one. Those games are greatā€¦ who did you marry as Robin? Chrom?:yum:

I played NWN to death back in the day!

Iā€™m scared that breath of the wild might have upgraded the worldā€™s Lynels so I canā€™t photograph a few weapons. Iā€™m gonna log in soon and hunt for some to see if Iā€™m out of luck. Iā€™ve beaten 1 divine beast, hopefully that doesnt trigger anything. I donā€™t feel like scanning amiibo tonight, might skip it.

1 Like

I still play NWN1 from time to time in roleplay servers cause Iā€™m a nerd like that. It was recently rereleased on steam.

You make me want to play Zelda Breath of the Wild again. I know it is a lot of fun. I do plan on trying it again. After all I did get the big strategy guide for it at a bookstore. In a couple of hours Outward will be released. I saw some streams and it does look interesting. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll be able to play it at 9 PM Pacific time since itā€™s midnight for eastern time. If not then Iā€™ll likely have to wait until midnight.

Is the coop doable online or is it only local couch coop? I might snag Outward

1 Like

Online as well! Iā€™ll give you my first impression when I try it. I really hope it is not a let down

1 Like

The price is attractive if you wanna play it together we could. Thatā€™s cheap enough for me to gamble a little on how much I like it. I have a lot of time on my hands.

1 Like

Heck yeah Iā€™d coop with ya man. If you want to take a gamble at it. I did, Iā€™m hoping it pays off. I have loads of time during the day too.

1 Like

I didnā€™t want to lure you into making a bad purchase but I do look forward to playing coop with a friend like you dude.

2 Likes