Video game thread!

I’m playing Diablo III right now. I’m enjoying playing as a monk on expert difficulty.

5 Likes

Diablo 3 is great, after playing throuhg all the classes I don’t feel motivated to come back to it though, maybe if I try it again I can get hooked. WoW on the other hand, that’s addiction made game.

2 Likes

League of legends is the best game

1 Like

I want to play some XBOX 360 games and I’m wondering which game I should start with. I love games like all Batman Arkham series (I played all of them until the end). I really don’t like to stick with games that are too long. Do anyone have a suggestion of a game similar to Batman Arkham series and that is not so long?

1 Like

I will start playing ranked soon…there is so many champions to play and to learn you have to put 1000 hours in it to be good

1 Like

I just got to 100 alchemy in Skyrim by mashing up bees flowers and mushrooms together. Now I can make like +136% blacksmithing potions and jack my swords up to like 600 something damage. Gotta enchant a brand new set of armor now that I can create better +% enchanting potions, which means killing lots of bandits one at a time with my black star. Need to enchant a suit of +potion creation and +blacksmithing armor/jewelry too.

The armor set I’m re-enchanting gives resistance to every element, magic, boosts magicka regen, health stamina and magicka totals, and has 4 separate +% one handed damage enchantments. I never know what to put on the swords, probably fire and stamina absorb.

Legendary mode is gonna get even easier! This game really gives me something to do, and was the main reason I got a switch last year. I can use it on the couch too. I just wish the right joystick didn’t drift up and down so much, I feel like replacing it but most people online say it just breaks again. maybe Nintendo can repair it if I send it in.

Skyrim is very theraputic for me. I still haven’t gotten far in the main story or started the civil war.

3 Likes

Haven’t been playing video games much for the past week. Except for Fifa 18. I like to play on pro clubs. The club I joined doesn’t play often anymore so I play with random people. It’s fun when they pass the ball. I play midfield usually. Sometimes there are ball hogs.

2 Likes

I’m strongly considering buying a Nintendo Switch to play Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. Will spend like an hour a day on the recumbent bike while playing.

Feeling kind of like an irresponsible kid again.

Haha Zelda Breath of the wild is great. Haven’t gotten very far but it is fun. I have not tried super Mario odyssey yet. I’ve enjoyed my Nintendo switch so far. I have to admit I rarely play it while it’s docked on the TV. Usually I play it on the tablet form. I’m looking forward to the new Fire Emblem game and super smash bros.

3 Likes

I would love to play those games on a switch 2 at 4k or 1080p atleast at 60fps.

I got Princess Pixel hooked on the original Mario Bros. We team play!

w00t!

:blush:

1 Like

What is besto video game to you?

anyone waits super smash bros ?

anyone play nintendo swtich ?

i am very bad at fighting games better at rts

i tried to play pokemon tournament dx but i always loose :frowning: better had playstation and play mortal kombat and street fighter

i am very bad at video games what to do ?

Let’s get bad at video games :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want a job so I can get an alienware desktop pc. the one I want is 2k. I want to build my own but I lack the confidence and cognition.

1 Like

I currently just have a crappy laptop and a ps4. I dropped the ps4 network because I stopped using it. I’m better at pc. My favorite games are mmorpg and fps.