Video game thread!

How are you enjoying it so far? I think I might play it again and restart from the beginning. I’ve been trying to finish Fates first. What do you think of the differences between the two games?

That’s awesome MrSquirrel. Those are a pretty good deal. My friend has something similar to that. He really enjoyed it.

On another note. Elder Scrolls Blades for android and iPhone was supposed to release on December 1st however the release date has since been pushed back to sometime early 2019.

@Qwerty anytime you want to play Red Dead online let me know. I haven’t had the chance to catch you online much.

I will @ilovethaifood I have breifly looked at it. Don’t know what time zone your in but I have seen you on PSN so I’m sure we can. Thanks.

I love to play League of legends… any Oce LOL players in here?

Do i see a star wars reference in this post?

Ooo, I loved Fates :slight_smile:
I played both versions but preferred Conquest.

How are you liking Echoes Shadows of Valentia so far? I think it feels a little more polished. The guys with shields can be tough. It is cool that you can equip weapons and learn skills. A lot of people recommend making Faye a healer because most magic users suffer HP loss when using magic.

I’m not very good at MOBAs. I get smashed when I try learning how to play. A few people are a little mean sometimes too. I’m glad you enjoy League of Legends. The only one I sometimes play is Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm.

My timezone is Pacific Time. GMT-8:00. I’m sure we’ll get a chance to play sooner or later. I already finished the Red Dead Online story portion available so far. I can help you out.

I’ve been playing red dead 2 and fifa 19 lately! Also a bit of Diablo 3 on the ps4. I’m planning to buy myself god of war and Spider-Man for Christmas, I used to have a laptop and played lots of dota, counter - strike, and world of Warcraft online! I don’t have a computer anymore, growing up I had a n64, Nintendo DS, GameCube and wii, I’ve played all the Pokémon and Zelda games but yeah only have a ps4 these days!

Hey @Lm1990 It’s nice to meet you and thank you for adding to the video game thread! If you’d like to add me on PSN let me know. I too play Fifa 19 and red dead 2. I’ve played with a few awesome people from this thread. If you ever make a pro clubs team on Fifa 19 let me know or if you want to play Red Dead online. Have a wonderful day!

Which reminds me, @agent101g how are you doing buddy? I haven’t seen you online in a couple days. I hope all is well.

Just got Red Dead II (Rootin’ Tootin’ Cowboy Shootin’) for the PS4. My husband moved the PS4 to my room, which is nice because now I can play GT Sport up here, too. My son won an Xbox One S from a Dunkin Donuts grand opening, so he has been busy with that, and I have the PS all to myself. We have Fallout 76, but it sucks so far.

I am downloading Witcher III now on my PC. There is a really cool wireless Xbox controller that I want to play with. It’s “Phantom Black”. I want it!!!

Anyone look into the Intel i9s that came out? I want an ASUS ROG, and it has one with an NVidia 1080, plus a ton of other great gaming stuff. I want prices to come down a bit first. I’m curious as to whether or not anyone else has one, though.

Ooh Nvidia just came out with the RTX 2080. I would advise to wait a bit unless you’re looking into gaming soon. The 1080 is great. I have a PC with a 1080 and it still looks better than my PS4. Red dead 2 is a great game. Your son is lucky! That’s great news that he won an Xbox. The Witcher 3 is a great game. I got close to finishing it a couple years ago until my disc got damaged. I had it for ps4.

The Intel i9 processors look awesome. I can see why you’d want an ASUS ROG computer or laptop. I had one with a 1070 for awhile and it was awesome. I ended up returning it though because I found a cheaper desktop with a 1080. Fallout 76 isn’t so bad especially when you play with friends. I can understand why people dislike it as it is buggy and also Red Dead Redemption 2 is so great it kinda makes other games feel boring.

Good to hear you’re having fun gaming. It is one of my favorite hobbies and I very much enjoy talking about video games with everyone. Have fun playing Red Dead Redemption 2! It really is a fun game. I read you were looking into the Assassin’s Creed games. If you enjoy the Witcher 3 you might like Odyssey. I’d recommend Witcher 3 over it. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey feels like it was heavily influenced by Witcher 3. I think Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game I’ve played this year. Have fun @Happy_H!

I’m waiting for a chance to try the new Ace Combat for PS4. Still need to try Red Dead as well. But lately I’ve been playing Farming Simulator 15. I like a well rounded gaming experience.

:grinning:

The Ace Combat series is great! I’d imagine Farming Simulator is a lot of fun for those into that type of game. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a very good game. The beginning is a bit slow. The characters are great and so is the story. The gameplay is fun as well. I don’t want to overhype it should you ever play it.

The witcher 3 is my favourite game. I was up all hours of the night and morning playing that game. I hope you enjoy it

Heya Qwerty! It was fun playing with you. How are you doing? The Witcher 3 is also a great game.