Schizophrenia.com

Video game thread!

I got diamond camos for LMGs, First time I had that in a call of duty game, in cod www2 btw.

Oh crap no i turned it off because I was worried about missing something, the first character I ran through missed all the stims and the PERK cards, and once you exit you can’t go back in.

Oh dang it deleted my guy cuz i didnt get out of the vault with him lol.

I’ll run him out through it one last time before the beta ends i guess

Yep. I can’t go back to the vault anymore. The most important things are the c.a.m.p. and the supplies. You’ll find eyeglasses later as well. I can now make vault outfits so that won’t be a miserable either. Then there’s the party hat. Pretty much the only important things in the vault that I know of are on the tables. The beta is about to end for today but will continue tomorrow from 11 am to 5 PM Pacific time

Cool. I’ll join you if you’d like. The first mission is not so difficult. I don’t want to spoil it for you.

Also during the beta you can change your appearance anytime if you’re not satisfied with the outcome

I can’t find the overseer’s terminal with the holotape in it

edit there it is :slight_smile:

By the way, it isn’t mentioned much but you should have three friend codes for the beta when you check your account on the website. I received an email yesterday about it. In case you have friends who might want to try it. That darned 90 GB download is a pain in the butt.

So I decided not to get my retro gaming unit. I have so many games on my shelf to play for the PS4 that I need to chill for a while.

Yeah that happens. I have quite a few games as well. I always tell myself I’ll go back and pass them. Sometimes I do. Right now I’m about 1/4th of the way through with red Dead Redemption 2. I haven’t finished a game in awhile.

I look forward to playing alongside you tomorrow. There are these little events that are tough to do alone. They pop up randomly and act as missions. For example in one you have to defeat 5 waves of scorched (zombie looking dudes). At the end of each mission you’ll receive items as well as experience. It’s good to always have some space in your inventory. Being encumbered slows you down a lot.

Man, that Diablo Immortal announcement was such a wash, that’s the first time Blizzard got booed for something. Fans were hurting for a Diablo 2 remaster, Diablo 4 or Diablo 3 expansion, not a mobile game made by a Chinese software company that keeps repackaging the same game with new skins.

Check out the likes to dislikes on this trailer:

I actually just got Diablo 3 for nintendo switch and am having fun. The necromancer is very fun to play.

Oh man. I pre registered for that Haha. I was hoping for a Diablo 2 remaster. The paladin was my favorite class. I have Diablo 3 for PC and on that one I like the monk.

Has everyone heard of Elder Scrolls Blades for the phone? From what I’ve read it is supposed to release on December 1st.

Here’s a video on that

waiting for this game

its less stressful then starcraft i think

will be bye bye starcraft 2

They’ve released it already? So soon after the previous Fallout? I sort of feel like they scammed me out of an Elder Scrolls now.

It hasn’t quite been released yet. Not until November 14th. We’ve been playing the Beta. It seems today is the last day for that. I’m not 100% sure. They might add days. It begins at 11 am and ends at 5 PM Pacific time.