Video game thread!

Well if you’d like to join me later I can give you my PSN ID.

starcraft 2 again

Look forward to playing with you some time. So far I’m enjoying fallout 76. I ran into a bug. I died and someone revived me but the camera was still as if I was dead. The other thing that is a little tough is the encumbrance. I often am encumbered and it gets a little annoying because you have to use action points to move while encumbered and when they run out you’re forced to walk until they return. Guess that’s what I get for being a hoarder.

So for the last 3 hours I’ve been playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments on PS4. Wow. What a cool game. I’m really getting into it.

1 Like

Just played Minit for an hour, fun game. Just got to the halfway mark of the game, it doesn’t seem that long.

The premise is you found a sword that was cursed and kills you in 60 seconds, so you have to accomplish RPG-like objectives before you die, but they make it fun. You restart in your house each time, but you can find other houses to restart in.

1 Like

played few matches starcraft 2 and get tired very fast how to continue playing ?

made some coffee

Currently playing mass effect andromeda. It got a lot of bad rep but i still think it’s a great game.

1 Like

Started playing “Don’t split the party” with some friends yesterday. It was fun, but I was not very good at it, haha

1 Like

I want logitech g pro gaming keyboard

If you are on PC and like colony management type games, I can strongly recommend Rimworld. Even just reading the user reviews online is fun.

I’ve been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and yesterday I tried the Fallout 76 Beta. Both games are fun. They’re different from each other. If I had to pick which one I’ve enjoyed more so far I’d go with Red Dead Redemption 2. I’m looking forward to the online part.

1 Like

Did anyone use to play the No One Lives Forever games?
Those were awesome. After years of searching I finally obtained 1 and 2 on disks for the computer :smiley:

2 Likes

Not sure if I’m doing more Sherlock Holmes tonight or reinvigorate my love for Kerbal Space Program. Hmm. Kerbal or Sherlock? Well since all of my Kerbal designs have crashed so at least for a bit maybe Sherlock would be safer.

Note: I just applied at NASA for engineering. I’ll fit right in.

:blush:

1 Like

I would like to play video games with people here. It’s been tried before a few years ago. No one could agree on the game.

1 Like

Warcraft 3 reforged is coming 2019 who is exited.?

1 Like

It looks promising. I had a lot of fun with Warcraft 3. Right now I’ve been playing the Fallout 76 beta. It’s alright. I was expecting it to be a little better. It is fun though I haven’t quite played with any friends yet. I think that will make it more fun.

Oh my goodness I’m playing fallout 76 and the robot called me by my last name, adding “Mr.” in front of it. He said it verbally, it was ridiculous I about jumped out of my seat. (I named my character after myself, last name and first)

I think it has a lot of names pre-recorded

1 Like

Hahah yeah. I was actually waiting outside the vault for you. I think you went to the main menu though.

Don’t worry. For other players your name tag is your psn id.