Video game thread!

Skyrim is awesome. Glad to hear you’re enjoying the Switch. I’m going to get Fifa 19 on the 25th of September and Valkyria Chronicles 4 for the Switch on that same day.

2 Likes

Hooray! Much fun to come! Beware of spoilers on the web if you’re sensitive to them.

2 Likes

Hah beware of spoilers everywhere! Even on this thread if I remember correctly.

1 Like

I can’t wait till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out and even the Final Fantasy 7 remake.

3 Likes

I must admit I downloaded free to play Gotham City Impostors on Steam. Its a first person shooter multiplayer team deathmatch with guys dressed up like batman vs guys dressed up like the joker.

It’s giving me something to do since Sacred and Skyrim got boring after a lot of time invested. I could go back to Baldur’s Gate but I got to the city part of the story which is boring, less combat, and stopped playing.

Final Fantasy 7 remake is probably going to be great! I loved that game as a kid. I was in middle school when it came out.

3 Likes

I am somewhat intrigued by “No Man’s Sky”.

1 Like

Seen Doom Eternal gameplay/ trailer?

2 Likes

I want Starcraft remastered so badly , I will play ranked… Starcraft 2 sucks… I will improve my apm by playing a lot. I will learn new skills . Starcraft remastered will change my life forever :joy::grin:

I hadn’t until you said this. OMG it looks so amazing!!!

No man’s sky has multiplayer now. It’s kind of mesmerizing watching people play the game on twitch.tv, with all the resource mining that the game is based on, but the end is anticlimactic. Won’t spoil it though.

Does anyone here play video games on their phone?

Yep, Clash of Clans, TH level 9

1 Like

It’s impossible to learn Starcraft without a friend irl

Farming Simulator lately. If the world depended on me to farm irl. We’d starve.

1 Like

I went ahead and preordered Valkyria Chronicles 4. It should be good. The first one is very fun.

I found my PS2 yesterday. It’s been packed in a box for the last two years. Will set it up next week at my new house. I have a helicopter game called Fireblade.

1 Like

Oh man for PS2 there’s a great fighter jet game called Ace Combat. I think it’s right up your alley TomCat. I think it might still be found on Ebay and such sites.

1 Like

Thanks. I will take a look

1 Like

I’ve been playing Battlefield 1 and I think it’s one of the best games I’ve played, top quality game.

4 Likes

It really is fun. What class do you play? I mostly play medic.