Video game thread!

I don’t know I think I am too old for video games , that just stoped interested me cause , it’s very hard to be tough in them , so what’s point of playing if you cannot perform good… I don’t want to harm my eyes and spine while playing a lot. It’s not healthy

2 Likes

I have been playing DOOM (1993) for the PC and DOOM (2016) for the XB1 obsessively recently. I love the fast paced gameplay, puzzle solving, and the seemingly never-ending amount of secrets that makes it fun time and time again.

2 Likes

I just finished the main quest of Mario Odyssey after about ~10-15 hours of gameplay, and turned off my switch. I don’t think I’ll turn it back on until my debts are paid off at least.

Time to grow up and make some money.

1 Like

DONT KNOW ANY GOOD FREE to play video games on pc

You can get Overwatch for $12 USD at humblebundle.com, and like 60 other games for free in their “trove”.

1 Like

Team Fortress 2 is a classic!

2 Likes

No thanks I want something easy and fun

will try soulworker online anyone tried ?

I installed the gave played thought the tutorial and exit

I’m so weak. My head is still pressurized and frustrating (it triggers intrusive thoughts,) so I think I’ll need more time with games to heal. Just bought Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I’ll probably farm moons in Mario Odyssey to kill time. Or play Torchlight, just getting into that game.

1 Like

I cannot buy games I need to live somehow

PES 2019 PS4 great game

What is the best single player game for Xbox one? Looking for recommendations.

Skyrim elder scrolls is good

I recommend all of you who have ps3 or ps4 go play Journey right now!
It takes about 3 hours to run through, anf can only be done in one sitting. It’s beautiful, emotional and absolutely outstanding!

2 Likes

I have few favorite in my list. They are big list though. Anyways the xBox One and GTA is much more interesting.

I think I’m going to develop a educational, math-based multiplayer RPG, modelled after games like Diablo 2 and Torchlight. Spent like $150 on training materials, just have to absorb them and churn something out.

1 Like

Is that like Rime? I gave that game a go when it was a freebie. Would not recommend but I’ll look into Journey. Thanks.

I’ve been waiting for a few video games to be released. One of them is Red Dead Redemption 2 which releases on October 25 if I remember correctly. Should be good. A few of my friends have been waiting for it as well. I think it’s going to sell a lot of copies.

1 Like

My head still is a mess, hard to concentrate on technical material, so I bought Skyrim for the switch. It’s en route, I’ll get it middle of next week probably.

2 Likes