Video Game Thread 7.0

Yes! Rock on. Loved that game. Born in 1983 but caught the NES version of it.

1 Like

I was born in 78. The NES was my second gaming system. I didn’t know there was a BurgerTime game for it. The first and second RPGs I ever played were Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy on NES, I’ve loved RPG’s every since, I think it is my favourite genre of game. I also played Zelda 1,2 and Mario 1,2,3 over and over again, I loved those games too.

2 Likes

My first gaming system as a six year old. My mom would hide the controller if I was naughty.

2 Likes

The first Zelda was kind of open world which was awesome for its day. It was also ridiculously hard, I don’t know how I got anywhere in it without state saves.

2 Likes

I remember playing that game and bombing every mountainside and burning every bush trying to find all the secret entrances. I loved it when I found a secret entrance, it made me so happy, lol

2 Likes

I used to play mortal kombat then I switched to street fighter.i exercise now it’s better.more healthier.i still watch let’s play on YouTube.

1 Like

too much gore 1111

1 Like

Guessing you’re not a fan of Time Killers.

The super death move was Da Bomb.

:blush:

2 Likes

OMG I LOVE THAT GAME!

A button for each limb, and “unarmed victory!” when you won with no arms!

2 Likes

I found the entrance to heaven in that game.nice lol

2 Likes

I relied on the old fashioned game magazine guides to get me through the tough spots of some games. Ahh! The good ole days.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Now you’re playing with power… Nintendo power!

2 Likes

that’s funny good comeback.

yeah alright come down.haha funny funny.

I don’t need to come down, I’m fine.

Haven’t heard that for three decades since seeing that commercial as a kindergartener.

Nostalgia! Nostalgia!

I’d get back into retro gaming but the market is insane with profit flippers and the like. Sucks!

-S

1 Like

omg I hope the best for you.btw have you heard of the game exit the gungeon.im playing now enter the gungeon.im soon I’m gona switch to exit the gungeon.cause I usually don’t play video games with guns.lol

1 Like

megaman fun game.you should play megman 11.more fun newer game.

2 Likes

I had a subscription for years, I still have a bunch lying around the house.

1 Like

I do my exercise on RingFit on my Switch.

3 Likes