Video Game Thread 7.0

Been playing warrioware. And I think next month is a new mario party which I’m excited for.

I got rid of my Ps5. Did not see the point in having it.

I really enjoyed The Force Unleashed I and II video games. They came out years ago. I’m a Star Wars fan.

You should try and save for a PC, I always played on consoles until my sophomore year of high shool, bad I was so glad I made the change.

I was thinking of buying, but I think the Oculus is more fun than my PS4. Can’t see how the PS5 would improve on the Oculus.

1 Like

Nearly every game you can get on Ps5 you can get on PS4. Only a few exceptions for instance demon souls. Is it really worth getting for a few more games ? I don’t think so. Don’t know what sony is up to. They really should have kept their headquarters in Japan IMO

3 Likes

3 Likes

Warioware Get it together looks rad

1 Like

Dishes are done, laundry is in, made my self a soda, now it’s game time! Woo!

Been hooked on “Tales of arise”, I just hit mid game, 34 hours in.

Series’s has evolved in tone as it’s core audience has matured, still enjoying the fighting style, it’s just fun.

Maybe my game of 2021

4 Likes

Gonna play a little bocw. I played a little of the cod vanguard beta, but its not appealling to me enough to buy now.

3 Likes

I play on the switch. I have an Xbox but like the switch better. I just got the game eastward and it is cool so far. I also play Mario kart with my husband and online against his friend

3 Likes

Which xbox you got?

1 Like

I have just an Xbox one . I want to see if I can start up my gamer pass subscription again that’s how I played outer worlds and subnautica

2 Likes

Oh ok I have xbox one also. Gamertag, narlymech if you want to ad me.

2 Likes

I played sonic mania yesterday and enter the gungeon today

1 Like

I need satisfye grip for my nintendo I cannot play wrist hurts

1 Like

Internet is a gift and a threat to humanity
I have internet after 2 years no internet

Downloaded killer instinct
Skyrim
Shadow of mordor
Ready to play
Darksiders genesis

1 Like

Vanguard isnt even axis vs allies. Its team a vs b. Bleh.

1 Like

My Oculus lens inserts just changed from IN PROCESS to SHIPPED on FramesDirect.

I’m so damn excited I could bite an ankle.

Well, more ankles.

4 Likes

So here are my current Oculus games…

They’re making exercise fun again.

:blush:

5 Likes

So you got VR to exercise?

I would go straight for the first person games like Skyrim/Doom.

Glad you’re having fun though. Do any of those games support using custom music like your own tracks?

1 Like