Video Game Thread 7.0

I havnt played cod much except for dailys. Saving energy for the final season of black ops battlepass.

1 Like

So far so good! It’s pretty, combat system feels satisfying, some quality of life changes, voice acting is solid.

I’m enjoying it. Been marathon gaming, lol.

1 Like

Sounds fun. I saw some video reviews for it and the combat looks really fun. One site mentioned that the standard attack button is R1. They recommended remapping the buttons to make it feel more like previous entries. I’m considering buying it. My PS5 came today and I’m currently downloading/updating several games. Unfortunately the PS5 only has 850 GB. I don’t have enough memory for anymore games. I’m going to try to pass Scarlet Nexus and then maybe get Tales of Arise. Knowing me, it’s more likely I’ll get Tales of Arise before I pass Scarlet Nexus. Right now it’s my goal to pass a video game. It’s been too long.

1 Like

My daughter bootlegged the Oculus this evening. She looks like an epileptic right now. She went straight to playing songs at expert level.

4 Likes

im currently building my own world in sims 3, have worked on it for a few days now :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ooooooof. These song packs are gonna add up. Went from being broke broke to really damn broke.

1 Like

Dang went to go buy a physical copy for PS5 today and the game is sold out everywhere. I’m going to have to wait a week.

My PS5 may be having problems reading PS5 discs. I’m not sure yet. Had to get a second game to test it out just to make sure the error is not due to a faulty disc.

4 Likes

Everything worked out fine. It was a defective disc.

Anyone planning on getting the Diablo 2 remaster? I’m considering purchasing it. Not sure if for PC or PS5. I’m leaning more toward PC. Maybe we could form an adventure party here.

2 Likes

I’ll have it but on series x. Gonna play with my brother. The hot keys on console are so much better than being limited to left and right click on pc.

I’d join the digital revolution. I haven’t owned physicals since two generations ago

2 Likes

So not since the first Xbox? That’s pretty cool. Just a couple of years that I’ve been buying digital. I love Mudrunner. Gonna get Snowrunner eventually.

3 Likes

Not since Xbox 360

2 Likes

I played Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord today. It’s pretty awesome. Managed to advance in the main quest line. I’m looking forward to total conversion mods. There are some cool looking ones under development.

1 Like

I loved the first one and its spinoffs, good to hear that the new one’s good too!

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOO!!! Metroid Dread comes out in less than a month, as does Diablo 2 and Back 4 Blood. Diablo 2 I’m sort of getting meh about, but I’m pumped for Metroid Dread and Back 4 Blood. Metroidvanias are on of my favorite genres of video games, and Metroid puts the Metroid in Metroidvania.

3 Likes

Metroid is my favorite series and I’m foaming at the mouth for Dread and Prime 4.

2 Likes

Checked my order on FramesDirect. My Oculus lens inserts finally show as being in the lab.

Hurry up!

1 Like

I got five nights at Freddy’s games 1-4 + sister location all on one game card and five nights at Freddy’s help wanted all on my Nintendo switch! I played sister location a bit and it’s fun… I don’t like losing as the jump scares always makes me jump but I have lots of fun on it never the less!

1 Like

What’s really funny is I got them from Walmart and the guy that sales phones had the game case keys asked if they were for a kid an I asked if I looked like a kid and he apologized and handed me the games and I said can I pay for these back here? He then took the games and said yeah you gotta, he scanned my games and found out without my discount they were almost $70 worth of games… SMH I could have walked out with those games and he would have gotten in so much trouble… My husband would probably be fired as well soooo I guess it’s good I’m a good person

@ThePickinSkunk I noticed you liked my other post here so I thought you’d wanna know what happened

1 Like

That’s good you paid for them.

I’ve heard of people stealing guns from Wal-Mart so aside from the security scanners at the entrance and exits you can get whatever from Wal-Mart if you really wanted to.

Kudos to you on being the upright person.

1 Like

Thanks @ThePickinSkunk I’ve only stolen one thing in my life and it was because I was really hungry… A pack of cheese that cost 99 cents… I still feel bad about it

2 Likes