Video Game Thread 7.0

That is very true. How is the screen door effect with 2 lenses?

1 Like

Barely noticeable. The biggest issue (as always) is the use of Fresnels in the Oculus lenses to flatten them.

2 Likes

I started a game of Skyrim anniversary Edition. Me, who has a lot of trouble playing, I think it’s pretty good. (I mean I’m satisfied.)
The problem is that I installed mods via the game interface.
Fortunately the save game didn’t crash, but I’m afraid that in the future it will cause problems with this game.
I installed the unofficial patch but then I overwritten some files to have it in my language.
Anyway, I’ll see.
Now I’m in the bandits cave at the beginning of the game.

4 Likes

What kind of character are you gonna play as?

I’m doing an electricity mage right now and it’s pretty fun.

2 Likes

I play a female warrior. I don’t know why but I’m lazy to play wizards and learn spells etc.
A few years ago, I didn’t understand that you had to follow Olfric out of the village attacked by the dragon at the beginning of the game. So I was a bit confused about the story.

4 Likes

Oculus updates on the way…

1 Like

You have to follow Ralof or Hadvar until you get out of the cave I think.

2 Likes

Yes I got the names wrong. I followed Ralof but when we came out of the cave, I also followed him to the village where he is talking with his sister I think.

1 Like

Oh cool. You should be free to do whatever you want in any order at that point :smiley:

1 Like

LMFAO’s Party Rock on Expert at double speed in Beat Saber. Finished it, but now I feel like I’ve been run over by a city bus. Twice.

Holy crap.

:tired_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been dabbling with Red Dead Redemption 2 online this week. If anyone wants to give it a go let me know.

2 Likes

I think 2022 will be a good year for video gamers. There are a lot of intriguing video games that are scheduled to be released this year.

4 Likes

Every day I’m shufflin’!

2 Likes

YYAAAAAA BOOOIIIIIIII!!

:dancer:

2 Likes

Hope so ! :slight_smile:
I’m not really comfortable in caves with the living dead but I’ll be fine. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m playing Spiritfarer on Gamepass. It’s really, really fun!

1 Like

I picked up a couple of titles for the pc during the steam sales. Got Iron Harvest 1920…decent little rts strategy game in like a steampunk Europe. It’s not too bad and looks good so far. I also picked up the season pass for Fallout 4 whilst discounted and started that again just to see the new content. I do like fallout 4 and not noticed too much yet.

6 Likes

They really need to make cod a 2 year cycle, new game every two years instead of one. That would gkve the benefit of enjoying it with all content and give them time to make next game better. They wont though, since its all about$$$ and pumping out product.

2 Likes

Is it me or are alot less games even totally functional at release now?

1 Like

I didn’t have issues with new Halo.

3 Likes