Schizophrenia.com

Video Game Thread 7.0

playing street fighter 5 Ibuki main

1 Like

My poor PS4 has been neglected for weeks.

The banjo stole my time from it.

But thinking of getting back into Ace Combat later tonight.

1 Like

I’ve recently been playing Tetris on the tetris website and Puyo Puyo tetris 2 on the switch. I’ve struggled to get better over the course of few months but just hit a score of around 190,000. Hoping to get better in the future.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been playing a game called Chasm on Nintendo Switch. It’s a side scrolling metroidvania type game with procedurally generated maps so each playthrough is different. It’s the game I’ve most advanced in the last couple of months. I’ve completed about 60% of the map. It’s a fun indie game.

4 Likes

just preordered cod vanguard (for the second time) i cancelled my first preorder a couple months ago, but now u can preload it so i am installing it right now, might stay up to midnight tomorrow so i can play as soon as its up

3 Likes

Prime Gaming is giving away free copies of Rise of the Tomb Raider 20th Aniversary Edition (Epic) , Control Ultimate Edition (Gog) and another one whos name i forget until November 11.

Just search for them on the prime gaming website. (Not sure if this is UK only)

Im playing tomb raider now - and its awesome in 4k :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I do love my sales, and being a patient gamer.

Just spent a gift card my grandfather gave me. $100.

I picked up 6 games. Lol. I love $15 game sales. I’m all set for a while. Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Happy gaming everyone!

3 Likes

I am about to play the new Call of Duty Vanguard.

3 Likes

learning new game tekken 7

1 Like

I played a lot of Halo 5 with my brother. He got to Onyx at one point in team slayer. I’m a lower rank Platinum 3 my best. I haven’t played in a while. Looking forward to the new one. I’m not a fan of battle royale so I still prefer playing 5v5 halo. I mainly play team slayer and team arena.

I only play CoD Vanguard but its been crashing, freezing and disconnecting sometimes. I hope they fix the bugs soon. It was recently released. They should have fixed the bugs before releasing it, I don’t mind the waiting time.

1 Like

Battlefield 2042 also has bugs, sometimes games won’t load and give an error.

1 Like

Hey folks. Been trying to set aside gaming time to relax. Far too much on my plate but it’s important to do things you enjoy and gaming is such!

So. Finished Fallout 4 finally. Great game. Pretty well found my fav playthrough character after like 400 hours of various changes. Still. It’s a good game and back on a Bethesda binge. Currently working on getting through Skyrim. Probably just as many hours but it’s character development is good and challenging but a lot of fun. Going to go till I’ve beat it then try another game…

?Btw…anyone using the new 10th anniversary content on Skyrim?. I read you can actually fish and save fish models for the walls of your house. Haha. I still loved playing Oblivion and getting blown away by a realised 12 square miles of open world. I might actually do another playthrough of that after skyrim!

3 Likes

I’ve been modding skyrim for 4 years. I’m done playing it the new update screwed stuff up.

I’ve got a save in Star Wars KOTOR about 10 hours in. I’m thinking about picking it back up.

I can’t wait for Elden Ring

1 Like

Oblivion was great. It remains my favorite Elder Scrolls game. For Skyrim the 10th Anniversary upgrade is 19.99 here if you already own the Special Edition of the game. Basically it includes all the creation club content and fishing. Haven’t gotten around to fishing yet.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I will play it. I played 3, 4 and 5 but I only got half way through 3, it ran poorly on my computer and I got fed up with the sh*tty performance. I have 1 and 2 on GOG but they are so old I can’t get into them.

2 Likes

I played Halo Infinite earlier, I really liked it. Haven’t played Halo since the Xbox 360 time where I played it at my friend’s house.

2 Likes
1 Like