Schizophrenia.com

Video Game Thread 6.0

Thanks those pictures are a couple years old. I’ve added a lot of PS1 Genesis Switch and Xbox X games since then. I’ve actually run out of shelf space. I built those shelves myself. The big one is 8ft tall and 4ft wide. I have a mountain of game guides. I also collect dvd’s and blu rays. My game collection on pricecharting.com is at about $20,000. It took me close to 20 years to build this collection. Many of the games I paid next to nothing for and now their worth hundreds of dollars. My most expensive game is Rule Of Rose. I paid $20 for it now it’s going for about $500. I have a lot of games in the $200-$300 range. I was collecting stuff when no one wanted it. if I ever had to sell it it would be a nightmare. I have every Castlevania game every Tales series game and every Silent Hill game.

1 Like

Yeah I love old school fighters like Steet Fighter Mortal Kombat and Tekken. My favorite is Mortal Kombat 3. Lot of good memories sitting in a room with friends getting stoned and passing the controller around. Now I don’t have anyone to play with. I’ve been trying to talk my younger cousin into playing with me but to him these games are just relics of the past.

1 Like

Little Nightmares 2 was ■■■■■■■ excellent. I was drawn in the whole time through, it doesn’t happen often.

I am jelly of your nes/snes collection.

I just completed getting all the mega man games 1-6 on the NES and x1-x3 on the SNES. Yeah I got a lot of goodies for those systems. Just to name a few I have Gargoyles Quest 2, RC pro am 2, Ninja Gaiden 1-3 Castlevania 1-3. I have a lot of heavy hitters on the SNES Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Castlevania Dracula X, Metal Warriors, Chrono Trigger, R type 3, King of Dragons. A lot of these game are expensive as hell now. Most I got really cheap. I walked into game stop back in 2002 and they had a bargain bin full of SNES games. I was picking up Metroid Prime on release day. I grabbed as many as I could. Thats when I started collecting. I saw prices going up so I hunted down all the SNES games I could. When they got to expensive I moved on to other systems. I had a lot of fun collecting PS1 and PS2 stuff. I mostly only collect games that look interesting to me. My cousin and I were just playing around with our retro stuff. I haven’t had a chance to play a lot of it because I don’t have room to hook it up.

1 Like

That series looks good, but are the puzzles hard?

Mega man was one of faves on nes and snes.

My neverwinter nights: enhanced editions wizard character is coming along nicely. He can cast fourth level spells, I have one called phantasmal killer that scares a person to death, works great on tough single targets.

I’ve seen Level 747 or higher. Some people have no life and I’m a gamer saying that.

1 Like

Anybody have a 3ds? I have one but rarely play it anymore what are some good 3ds games?

1 Like

3ds has lots of good games. I still have my Monster Hunter special edition 3ds and sometimes I buy old games for it.

1 Like

RuneScape gears of war and titan fall

I bought very good game. For Nintendo switch. Its windjammers very cool and fun game

Windjammers is a neat take on pong. There was actually an EVO surprise tournament for it.

1 Like

Just bought saints and sinners : the walking dead for the VR Rift S.

Nutty game. Its one of the better zombie genres out there. Got it with a voucher code, so cost me 7.50 £ . lol.

2 Likes

my new laptop can run games better than my last one, rivalling my current desktop. i cant wait to play all my steam library again C:<

2 Likes

Just played AC Odyssey, I am still lvl 12 damn.
Its too long to finish. I still have to finish AC Origins lmao

3 Likes

My friend works full time, hangout with friends and still have time to finish tons of games, much more than me. Idk maybe I play slow. He finished all AC and he’s now pretty far in AC Valhalla. He also has time to play CoD CW with me, even in this game his lvl is almost double mine. I don’t understand how he does all that.

1 Like

some people are wonderous with time management, its a really helpful skill (if not just outright talent)

3 Likes

Well subnautica below zero released it’s “final” update and… still no new story content. Have to wait until May 14 to see the ending. Oh, and a laughing markiplier type youtuber may have spoiled the ending via his video title. Can’t report it because because no spoiler report option and youtube won’t do anything about it.

2 Likes