Video Game Thread 6.0

3 Likes

Good stuff, thanks.

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

Still no Series X in stock. I want to get one before Mass Effect 1, 2 3 remastered comes out. I need to play it in 4k.

Does anyone play Fifa?

1 Like

My nephew does. He’s obsessed with soccer. But he’s only 8 yo. Lol

1 Like

I have Fifa 20 on PC but I am not good at it so I just play Call of Duty now.

1 Like

I play,PlayStation 4,fifa 21

1 Like

What is the correct way to play video games?

I have forgotten. I have the switch and a few Mario games, 2 of which have been opened and played. Are you supposed to concentrate on 1 game at a time?

I feel like I’m overwhelmed with 2 open Mario games that I’m bored of/don’t feel like YouTubeing and finding out how to get past.

Is it safe to start Mario odyssey? Or should i get further in paper Mario & Mario bros u?

i dont think theres any correct way except have fun. you could play as many as you wanted, or you could concentrate on one. i prefer to switch what games i play so i dont bore myself of one game. if you find yourself overwhelmed, you might want to take a small break and see which one youre interested in after the break, or toss a coin to choose. do what ever makes you feel happy!

3 Likes

They just seem to get so difficult after a certain point. I don’t like going on YouTube for solutions either…

1 Like
3 Likes

i play “truck driver” on my nintendo switch every day. it’s fun for me.

4 Likes

I’ve been revisiting Divinity Original Sin classic and it’s a fun little rpg. The mechanics are simple but there’s enough variety and interest to replay it. The combat can be bit like a chess game in itself but I find it a really decent little game.

3 Likes

I played FIFA for years (on PC). Realized I was terrible at it and not getting any better so I quit.

1 Like

Mario Odyssey is pretty intiuitive. Might only need youtube one time (really weird / tricky moon that is not intuitive, that you need to progress through the game. Involves a large chunk of meat.)

1 Like

If you guys want to play among us, I’m totally up for it!

3 Likes

Crying Suns FREE on Epic Games.

1 Like