Video Game Thread 6.0

Oh my, I just splurged. PlayStation is having Black Friday sales and I spent entirely way to much! $640 down to $155 with sales.

Total emotion shopping. I got a couple anime RPG’s, a few fighting games. Complete editions. So all the DLC’s too.

I love sales, and I need to zone out.

4 Likes

Dang you got super discounts!! Not bad considering some games are like $60-$75 a piece. Happy gaming.

1 Like

Few of them were the $120 dollar editions down to $30 or so. A bunch of $10 games. It’s a good sale.

1 Like

I just bought super Mario u deluxe for the switch.

Which means Zelda is going on eBay.

Idk why but since I was 7 years old I could never figure out a Zelda game.

2 Likes

why will you sell it ?

1 Like

1 Like

i am strategy i play starcraft

I can’t figure it out. Even watching YouTube videos…

Zelda has just never been for me. Even 30 years later…

1 Like

Breath of the Wild lacks dungeons with enemies. All the enemies in the game are out in the wild, and the dungeons are basically just puzzles.

1 Like

I bought the new Xbox series X yesterday. Its not for me, I am a PC player, its for my cousin. I was surprised to see it in stock at Amazon yesterday. I checked after 15 min and it was all soldout. Limit is 1 per customer.

3 Likes

Its supposed to come here in a few hours, its out for delivery.

2 Likes

He wanted me to build him a gaming PC but he changed his mind for an Xbox as it was less expensive and he wants to play on his 55" 4K TV with his Yamaha Dolby Digital soundbar.

1 Like

Does anyone that games on a monitor use the blue light filter? I enabled it on my monitor to the max which was 40%, it’s really helped with my eyes not fatiguing or tearing up, I also enabled it on my phone.

I always had them enabled on my phone and pc.

1 Like

Ok cool, did you get the xbox?

1 Like

Yea got it this morning.

1 Like

That’s quite lucky.

Mine’s been doing just fine, no problems to speak of. Doesn’t overheat like some of the rumors say. I made it my home Xbox and am making arrangements to sell my old One X.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Steam is having a sale, I might get elder scrolls online or skyrim.

2 Likes

My cousin blowminded me into buying that game, I just played it once and I paid 60$ lol

2 Likes