Schizophrenia.com

Video Game Thread 6.0

Probably not, I think it will come Monday or Tuesday. Waiting a whole extra week wasn’t what I expected. We don’t have a buyer yet, were waiting to get it in hand to put it up for sale.

2 Likes

I bought one of the last XBXs. My XBX will arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

1 Like

Cool man good for you.

You gonna get game pass?

My brother’s series X is a lemon. Won’t properly update itself to the current version needed to operate. He called microsoft and they said he’d need to get Gamestop to give him a replacement. Since that’s not likely he’ll probably get a refund and my mom will sell him hers at base cost. We lose out on the extra money but at least he’ll have a system to play.

1 Like

I think i’m gonna get ultimate.

Now is hard to replace xbox, there is no stock.

1 Like

Yeah we’ll probably send him our extra.

Ultimate is good, I have it. Destiny 2 is really fun.

1 Like
1 Like

Wow that’s a nightmare scenario.

I don’t know if you read my post in this thread but my brother’s Series X was a dud, it wouldn’t update its own software to playability and the tech on the phone said he needed a replacement.

Hope mine doesn’t have problems. I got an update e-mail about it being delivered tomorrow.

Edit: I just checked the status, my Series X is in Oakland!!! It’s probably coming tomorrow morning! Joy!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, that stinks it was a dud, luckily you guys had one for him. Maybe when gamestop restocks he can get his and give you that one and it will all be even. I’m glad it’s getting there soon hope you have many long nights of good gaming. I think when they restock I might try to get the xbox series x, let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Does anyone on pc use controller? I finally got a xbox controller vs a ps layout cheap controller and it’s way better for me atleast. I wish I could use mouse and keyboard but my hands instantly cramp on that. I like the way mechanical keyboards sound too and the rgb.

I use an Xbox 360 controller on my pc for non-fps games like Assassin’s Creed but I have no motivation to play alone.

1 Like

Can you co op on assassin’s creed games? I really want to try valhalla I enjoy viking lore.

1 Like

Damn. X box Series x going for like $1.2 k and up over here…I could build a good little gaming system for that…maybe not the best graphics but you’d play a lot of games on it.

2 Likes

I read you can on AC Unity but not yet in Valhalla, maybe in a future update. I have all ACs since AC1.

1 Like

My XBOX arrived today. When I was playing bf1 the fan of the console didnt made any sound. It is very quiet. I was playing 1080p, i dont have a 4k monitor/tv. Im waiting for hdmi 2.1

3 Likes

You got the new one?

What do you think of it?

I’m impressed! I always had ps but i migrated to xbox. Ultimate pass has a lot of games and has a good price, im still waiting for black friday/christmas promotions. Im very happy!

1 Like

Already tested the xbox. I inserted a music cd and it automatically read and knew it was music. No problems found so far!

When i bought ps4 i had blue screen of death when i turned on for the first time. They gave me a new one. 4 years later the power supply was damaged.

1 Like

There’s a bunch of switch games on sale r n. Crazy cheap actually.

I think they’re trying to persuade people to not buy the ps or Xbox. Lol

1 Like

autochess is great… best game I’ve found in 2020

1 Like

6800XT benchmarks are out. Looks good to me, I’ll put in my order when stock is available here. That might not be until next year though. It’ll be good to replace my old 980ti.

Hmmm, I’m going to need a new power supply as well. 650W will be cutting it close methinks.

2 Likes